“Surfjitsucamp in Paradise :)”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Bathroom # 3
Bedroom # 4 - 2 X Queen size beds
Bathroom Bedroom # 4
Bedroom # 5 - 2 X Queen size beds
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Aashild-J...
Bergen, Norway
“Surfjitsucamp in Paradise :)”
Reviewed 28 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

I booked a spot at a surf & jiu-jitsu camp at Casa Kickapoo sometime last fall, not knowing anyone else going, just judging by the description of the camp and the location. My judgement was not wrong, but no completely right either..this place far exceeded my hopes and expectations!
I arrived late at night, so when I woke up the next morning and looked around- i was stunned, and couldn´t stop smiling :) The house and grounds are well kept, and has anything one can wish for. Lots of hammocks, sofas and chairs to lounge in, a pool, slackline, paddle boards, jetski...and for this particualr camp, a bjj mat space under the palm trees:)
The estuary is right ahead and the beach just a few minutes walk away.
Luis, Gloria and their crew was fantastic!! They made me feel right at home and catered to all my needs before I even knew I had them! I felt so spoiled..:) We were well fed all the time, chef Rodrigo cooked up all kinds of good stuff! Surf lessons by Luis (the other Luis :) ) was great, got me feeling (almost) like a pro before I left!
Any concerns I had about safety in El Salvador were only that, concerns. I felt very safe the whole time.
I would love to come back here, and recommend anyone who wants to experience a piece of paradise, and make new friends along the way, to book a stay at Casa Kickapoo!!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The friendliness of the owners and staff, and the feeling of total relaxation I got from staying here
Liked least: Leaving...
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
671Neal
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Paradise found”
Reviewed 26 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

This is the second time I've been here in as many years. The place is a luxurious getaway in a tropical paradise. The grounds and accommodation are cleaned daily and food prepared by the local chef is top class. Although I had heard about EL Salvador having bad crime rates, in the 3 weeks total I've spent there I have seen no signs of crime or disorder. Would highly recommend you visit!!

Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 35-49
sophiekni...
“Absolutely amazing!!”
Reviewed 26 April 2015 for a stay in February 2015

I only stayed for a week, but I wish it was more. The house and surroundings are stunning, the staff are so polite and helpful. There's always activities going on that you can join and there's plenty of things to keep you busy at the house.
I couldn't have been looked after any better!
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here and plan to come back again next year for a longer period of time.

Alejandro...
“You can't get any closer to Paradise than Casa Kickapoo!”
Reviewed 26 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

I attended a BJJ and Surf Camp at Casa Kickapoo and had the most amazing time of my life! Training and surfing was amazing but what really set the bar high was the hospitality we received. It felt like I was at home the moment I stepped foot in the house. Luis and his staff really cared and did everything possible to ensure a great time! The food prepared by Rodrigo was absolutely delicious! I walked away with some new friends and amazing memories. I cant hank them enough!

Dougjsj
“Amazing”
Reviewed 24 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

I loved the week I spent at Casa Kickapoo beach house. It was the first time me and my girlfriend had been outside Europe and we are overjoyed to say we chose to spend it with Luis and all the BJJ Globetrotters at this amazing place. Right next to the beach and the most helpful and friendly service you could ask for. Luis went out of his way to make us feel welcome and filled our days with fun activities that we loved.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing