“Amazing”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Bathroom # 3
Bedroom # 4 - 2 X Queen size beds
Bathroom Bedroom # 4
Bedroom # 5 - 2 X Queen size beds
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Dougjsj
“Amazing”
Reviewed 24 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

I loved the week I spent at Casa Kickapoo beach house. It was the first time me and my girlfriend had been outside Europe and we are overjoyed to say we chose to spend it with Luis and all the BJJ Globetrotters at this amazing place. Right next to the beach and the most helpful and friendly service you could ask for. Luis went out of his way to make us feel welcome and filled our days with fun activities that we loved.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
MVictorT
Frederiksberg, Denmark
“Two weeks in Paradise....”
Reviewed 24 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

I bought this vacation, cause my professor in Jiu-jitsu was doing a BJJ Surf camp and I love both.... Oh boy, I was in for a treat.

What started out as a camp with focus on training, evolved in to so much more - Been greeted by the friendly house driver at the airport, I already felt I was taken well care of, arriving at the house, I met The Host and The Hostess of the year 2015(IF you ask me!) and was thrown a fresh coconut in my hands minutes after... This became a home in another country with likely minded people around me and nothing but enjoyable times.

I was there for two weeks and I don't regret it for a moment - the people I've met, the experiences I've been so fortunate to be a part of... WORTH IT.

The only thing I dreaded was that I knew it would come to an end - but I know that future guest will have the feeling of paradise as I did, I'll bet you my pension on it!

Forever grateful, for what Luis, Gloria and their staff was able to pull of for making my stay perfect.

Sincerly, Martin

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Never seen a double bunk-bed before I was kinda doubting the comfort when I arrived - leaving the house, I was ready to take it with me!
Liked least: Don't get me wrong, but if you wan't action packed vacation, this isn't the spot. It's about BJJ, Surfing, connecting with new people and tranquility!
Travelling group: Solo
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
GlobalSin...
“BoOom!”
Reviewed 23 April 2015 for a stay in May 2014

2 am arrival first day away from the home I knew No one to be seen. Strange new country. Foreign language and of course customs. There is a driver waiting at the airport tho which is a great comfort so late in the evening. I arrive at the house and it's dark. Can't find my bed. The pick up driver barely understands me. Where do I sleep? What am I doing here? No direct answer. But hold on, I can see a lone hammock swaying in the gentle night breeze that seems to be spot lighted by the half moon. I found my place for tonight. I sleep as if it was meant to be, engaging in sleep as of it were days that went by not just a few hours. Not restless or nervous. At home under the stars, in a foreign place alone and uncertain. I still slept perfectly. I awoke in the morning to a bright smiling face, asking, "want to go surf?"
From that moment on I didn't have a care in the world. The camp ran so smooth. I never noticed anything out of place. If I wanted for anything, it was already considered and waiting for me! Fresh coconut? BoOom it was there chopped to sit perfectly flat on the table. Want to explore the estuary? BoOom ,paddle board waiting. Want hang out with dogs? BoOom the best dogs ready to follow you to the beach. Want to sneak in a lil extra training on the mats? BoOom multiple other training partners ready to go. Want to find that deep relaxing sleep again? BoOom, pick a place. It didn't matter. This place always felt like home.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Ben N
Washington
“I'll be back again!”
Reviewed 23 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Casa Kickapoo is an excellent place to stay. The staff are very friendly, they take care of your every needs and make sure that you have an amazing time while in El Salvador. When it comes to surfing they are very patient with instruction and help me to stand up and ride a wave the right way. I'll be back again!

Travelling group: Large Group
Fredrik P
Varberg, Sweden
“Amazing beach house perfect for the ultimate BJJ/Surf experience!”
Reviewed 21 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Whether you want to surf, paddle, wake, train grappling or just relax in the sun Casa Kickapoo is the place to be! Had an amazing week in this wonderful little house with the garden and the estuary on one side and the beach just a few minutes’ walk on the other.

Surfing and interesting excursions during the day and long rolls on the mat during the evening under the night sky, which brings a whole new meaning to the term “open mat”! The staff and owners were all extremely friendly and really keen on making sure that we all had a good time!

The food cooked by the professional chef was excellent and the fridge was always filled with cooled beverages and coconuts from the garden. In addition there were also coolers full of tasty fresh made juices, perfect for re-hydrating after hard training under the sun! Before my trip I had heard that El Salvador was a dangerous country, but I never felt the least bit unsafe during my time there.

In short: I had an amazing time at Casa Kickapoo and I really recommend it for everyone interested in surfing, grappling or just want to visit a nice and a bit unusual location for their vacation!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Large Group/Tour
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing