“Wonderful ”

The Lott
Ranked #28 of 136 Restaurants in Robina
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Nice place great menu and excellent staff. Lovely mine host all very friendly great location close to bus to Robina train station or Southport

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 27 March 2018

The coffee is "usually" good although now they change their baristas far too often.

Food is good.

However, as a "former regular" - not returning after this episode, the Owners and their family have no idea how to treat loyal customers nor how to deal with rowdy customers who upset the rest of the Cafe.

I, for one, am sick to death of women bringing their "teething", over tired, grumpy screaming kids into cafes and restaurants and believing they have the RIGHT to sit there and ruin everyone else's day.

I have kids - when they started to "act up", we would apologise to other patrons and either take them for a walk until they settled down or took them to a park or home.

The new owners think that allowing people into their Cafe with screaming - and I mean "screaming" kids throwing the supplied toys all over the Cafe floor for others to trip over, is acceptable.

Well it is not. And when I voiced my concern directly with the ladies concerned, I was shouted down by them AND they received an apology from the owners for MY voicing my concerns.

I, and a lot of my friends, have now taken our business elsewhere.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

We found this great little cafe when visiting Robina Common and what a delightful find it was, absolutely fantastic coffee and the cheese and ham croissants were just as good, our dogs were welcomed by very efficient and pleasant staff, good job folks, we will return.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 16 August 2017

My daughter took us here as she has been several times and said it is great - wrong - new owners she thinks, as it had been several months since her last visit.

We went on Sunday morning so yes it was very busy. However they seemed really disorganised. There were quite a few people waiting to order and the lady taking the orders was quite slow as English was not her first language. She was very nice but the ordering process was quite tedious.

Two of our drinks did not get delivered so that required a trip back up to the counter.
Then a young waiter delivered the teas but the way he was carrying the cute little milk bottles was not good. He was carrying them with his fingers down into the bottles so his grubby hands were in the milk - I have never seen this done before. We returned them for fresh ones. One of the drinks ordered was a caramel milkshake but we received a chocolate milkshake, we could not be bothered returning it.

Our food orders took ages and people who had ordered after us were already getting theirs delivered. Two of the meals ordered were the pancakes. One lot of pancakes came out but not the second one. The one that did come out was stone cold. The second order was missed so that caused a further delay.
The food and drink that we received was good but we will not be returning. I think there were quite a few disgruntled customers there that morning. The staff were nice and polite and I think a couple of them were slightly embarrassed with the situation.

Date of visit: August 2017
2  Thank Donna1963
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Always come here, since I live just down the road, always keen on a fresh juice or smoothie on my way to work but since the new owners took over the prices have sky rocketed! I don't lnow about anyone else but I can't afford to spill $8 on 1 thats right 1 slice of banana bread... rather go to woolies ans by the whole box for $5

Date of visit: August 2017