Grande Florida Beachside Resort(Miami)(Great Value!)
USD 218
USD 213
USD 69
USD 72
USD 59
USD 131
USD 118
Horizons Motel(Mermaid Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 76
USD 56
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 78/night.

Surf Street Motel(Mermaid Beach)
USD 66
USD 58
USD 52
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 July 2016

A budget motel with necessities. A place to sleep for the night. The room was comfortable with no luxuries. I would say the room matched the price paid. A last minute booking on a busy weekend on the coast. The bathroom could do with an upgrade.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 January 2016

White Lanterns Motel provided a roof over our heads for a night, bed, toilet, shower, electricity, good tv, and one large cockroach. I couldn't get the WiFi to work at all. The electricity cords from the air conditioner look a bit scary. This motel is not for the discerning or faint-hearted. A plus is the location is just a few minutes walk to beautiful Miami Beach and it's cheap. You will have to choose whether to laugh it off, just accept it, or don't stay here. We laughed it off, and would stay here again just because of Miami Beach, the area and the fairly cheap price compared to nicer places. I wouldn't want to cause the motel to go out of business by bad reviews. I suppose cockroaches do find a way to get in despite spraying. There weren't any coat hangers in the wardrobe. It could do with maintenance, for example the bathroom sink enamel was worn and the door knob looked like it had been reattached several times in different places.

Room Tip: Tricky to review as this place serves a purpose, but is not ideal.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 April 2015

Sharing the room with Ants and cockroaches. Removing the top sheet of the bed and finding a happy family of ants. Clump of hair in the shower base, they refused to remove it. The beds are on castors which are not locked, surfed around the room all night. The pillows were as thin as paper, and I had to go and buy my own as they refused to give me a brand new one. There was a breakfast menu available in the room....but the catch was that you had to order from 2 blocks away and go and get it yourself. The receptionist/cleaner/general dogs body was very rude and not helpful at all. The do not make up your rooms each morning. The sign states very clean and quiet rooms, well not clean and you can hear 4 doors down. The pool area is not inviting, they have a spa, but it is filled with plants. I would not wish this upon my worst enemy.

DO NOT STAY HERE.

Room Tip: Do not stay here, unless you love creepy crawlies
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Belindawillaton
Reviewed 5 February 2015

I really thought it was abandoned.....I have never seen anything like it......only wish I could forget the smell! The mail order bride who barely spoke English said "get out while I cover smell with spray"..... Bedspreads were threadbare, bar fridge was from before electricity was invented and falling apart, Looked like something to be rented 'by the hour', no milk, coffee, tea, or wifi that was on ad, rusty car body, boat, planks of wood, rotting mangoes, overgrown and the whole place looks NOTHING like pictures!!

Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cavelle W
Reviewed 25 January 2015

Terrible manager, disgusting facilities, rooms unhygienic. We stayed here 24/01/2015 room number 5. We checked in last minute due to car troubles, we paid for a room and got the one next to the managers office. During our time there a friend that lived close by stopped by to help fix the car as we were travelling back to Sydney the next morning. Whilst returning back from the car we found the manager with his ear to the door trying to eavesdrop. I stood and watched him do this for 5 minutes, I then confronted the creep and asked what he was doing he then replied "that there is one to many persons in the room" which we replied "this is our friend that is fixing our car, he is not staying" we ended up paying him extra money just to have a guest over for no more than an hour.
Apart from that the room had to of been the most unhygienic place I have ever stayed.
PLEASE NOTE WE WOULD OF SLEPT IN THE CAR HAD WE OF KNOWN WHAT A CREEP HE WAS AND HOW DISGUSTING THE ROOM WAS.(WEIRDO)
ALSO WE ONLY GAVE ONE STAR BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO IN ORDER TO LEAVE A REVIEW OTHERWISE THEY WOULD OF RECEIVED A BIG 0!!!!!!! DO NOT STAY

Room Tip: Just don't come here!! Sleep in your car
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends