USD 72
USD 61
Priceline
Grande Florida Beachside Resort(Miami)(Great Value!)
USD 183
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from these sites
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 April 2015

Sharing the room with Ants and cockroaches. Removing the top sheet of the bed and finding a happy family of ants. Clump of hair in the shower base, they refused to remove it. The beds are on castors which are not locked, surfed around the room all night. The pillows were as thin as paper, and I had to go and buy my own as they refused to give me a brand new one. There was a breakfast menu available in the room....but the catch was that you had to order from 2 blocks away and go and get it yourself. The receptionist/cleaner/general dogs body was very rude and not helpful at all. The do not make up your rooms each morning. The sign states very clean and quiet rooms, well not clean and you can hear 4 doors down. The pool area is not inviting, they have a spa, but it is filled with plants. I would not wish this upon my worst enemy.

DO NOT STAY HERE.

Room Tip: Do not stay here, unless you love creepy crawlies
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Belindawillaton
Reviewed 5 February 2015

I really thought it was abandoned.....I have never seen anything like it......only wish I could forget the smell! The mail order bride who barely spoke English said "get out while I cover smell with spray"..... Bedspreads were threadbare, bar fridge was from before electricity was invented and falling apart, Looked like something to be rented 'by the hour', no milk, coffee, tea, or wifi that was on ad, rusty car body, boat, planks of wood, rotting mangoes, overgrown and the whole place looks NOTHING like pictures!!

Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cavelle W
Reviewed 25 January 2015

Terrible manager, disgusting facilities, rooms unhygienic. We stayed here 24/01/2015 room number 5. We checked in last minute due to car troubles, we paid for a room and got the one next to the managers office. During our time there a friend that lived close by stopped by to help fix the car as we were travelling back to Sydney the next morning. Whilst returning back from the car we found the manager with his ear to the door trying to eavesdrop. I stood and watched him do this for 5 minutes, I then confronted the creep and asked what he was doing he then replied "that there is one to many persons in the room" which we replied "this is our friend that is fixing our car, he is not staying" we ended up paying him extra money just to have a guest over for no more than an hour.
Apart from that the room had to of been the most unhygienic place I have ever stayed.
PLEASE NOTE WE WOULD OF SLEPT IN THE CAR HAD WE OF KNOWN WHAT A CREEP HE WAS AND HOW DISGUSTING THE ROOM WAS.(WEIRDO)
ALSO WE ONLY GAVE ONE STAR BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO IN ORDER TO LEAVE A REVIEW OTHERWISE THEY WOULD OF RECEIVED A BIG 0!!!!!!! DO NOT STAY

Room Tip: Just don't come here!! Sleep in your car
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Travellertobe1
Reviewed 15 January 2015

This motel should be cheaper than what they charge. Very poor in every regard. No milk provided for tea and coffee, I had to ask for batteries for the tv remote (which I didn't get), door did not lock properly and everything was very run down. The biggest turn off was the broken smoke alarms! I mentioned this at the office and was told " the girls always take the batteries out because they are scared of being taped". MMM, they didn't tell me they rent the rooms by the hour also.

Room Tip: It wouldn't matter.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank katier462
Reviewed 4 January 2015

lets start first when we got there we thought that the motel was closed.we stood outside the reception and called for 5 mins till a man came out sweating from the back to open the reception and let us in the reception and took us to show us the rooms frankly lucky we picked the up stairs
room.we took our bags into the room and then we thought to make a cup of tea the electric kettle
was a joke i havent seen a kettle like this even any home will not use this a white kettle turned into
black inside which was very filthy and the room the chairs and tables if they cant buy newones there a cheap tables and chairs in salvo plus there bath towels where years old that we could not believe.i cant understand how these motels gets there stars of rating.in GOLD COAST.parking is a big problem there boat and junk car takes the space.swimming pool not clean to use for guests and its not been cleaned for a long time the water colour tells the story.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family