Lowest prices for your stay
AU$167
Fully refundable before Fri, 3 May
Breakfast included
AU$167
Fully refundable before Sat, 4 May
Breakfast included
Priceline
All reviews the gold coast family room great room reception staff buffet breakfast singles heaps
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 November 2022

TV didn’t work and I was advised to turn it off at the wall and on again as they “could be a bit touchy”. Wifi didn’t work, and Netflix wasn’t operating either.
When I called and complained I had a passive aggressive attendant turn up at my door ( I said I didn’t want any further assistance after one of the staff turned up and and for 20 mins tried to sort out Netflix) and tell me technology sometimes didn’t work etc, while I numerous times explained I was trying to let my very unwell child sleep.

I asked for a quiet room and we were given a room facing the car park, (windows not double glazed) disturbed by cars coming and going, as well as guests arriving and departing all night.

I’ve paid much less for a whole lot better.

Don’t stay here.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Nikki Kay, Guest Services / Front Office at Mermaid Waters Hotel by Nightcap Plus, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2022

Thank you for your feedback Erin. We apologise that we did not meet your expectations with our service and this will be brought up with the team. We also apologise for the noise coming from the car park. Unfortunately we are an older property and double glazed windows were not considered when it was built. We do hope to see you again so we can show you this experience was not the norm.

James Cumming

Reviewed 1 October 2022

We chose this hotel due to its proximity to the event we were attending on the Gold Coast. It was a great choice. Plenty of off-street parking, easy check in, great room and buffet breakfast included in the tariff. They also staff the front desk with real customer service employees, went out of their way to help us get a taxi.

Date of stay: September 2022
Nikki Kay, Guest Services / Front Office at Mermaid Waters Hotel by Nightcap Plus, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2022

Thank you very much for leaving 4 star review for the property. We are glad we were able to exceed your expectations with the property and I am glad that the front office team went above and beyond for you.

James Cummings

Reviewed 14 August 2022

We stayed here for four nights.The most comfortable beds.Beautiful and clean room.The breakfast was delicious.The staff were friendly,helpful,organised and reception were attentive and professional.I would recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your 5 star review. We are glad we could exceed your expectations and cannot wait to see you again.

James Cummings

Reviewed 14 August 2022 via mobile

As an ex local, I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel. Clean, modern, easy check in and good buffet breakfast. Comfortable bed and pillows. I’d definitely recommend and stay again.
Been to the bistro many times but not recently, the food was good. Easy app ordering.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 July 2022 via mobile

On pre booking time of arrival i said 1 p.m. if possible. Arrived at that time. Told not possible to book in early. Saw several people book in at 1.30 p.m. Told room not ready. What happened to swapping to a clean room that wasnt occupied yet?Had stayed here several times. Told ON ARRIVAL that $200 required for insurance to be refunded in maybe a couple of days if no damage. So my money can be used for 2 to 3 days interest free!After being a regular guest we will not return after the change in ownership.

Date of stay: July 2022