Sailfish Cove
Quality Hotel Mermaid Waters(Mermaid Waters)(Great Value!)
USD 113*
USD 80*
Agoda.com
The Star Grand at The Star Gold Coast(Broadbeach)(Great Value!)
USD 280*
USD 202*
Agoda.com
Meriton Suites Broadbeach(Broadbeach)(Great Value!)
USD 111*
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Sofitel Gold Coast Broadbeach(Broadbeach)(Great Value!)
USD 190*
USD 162*
Sofitel
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
Tropicana Motel Mermaid Beach(Mermaid Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 91*
USD 88*
Hotwire.com
Peppers Broadbeach(Broadbeach)(Great Value!)
USD 198*
USD 177*
Travelocity
La Grande Apartments(Broadbeach)(Great Value!)
USD 417*
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
USD 103*
  • Restaurant
Gold Coast Inn(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
USD 89*
USD 86*
Aruba Surf Resort(Broadbeach)
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 March 2012

I found this place from a man selling holiday accommodation at my local market.Sounded good at the time.What a mistake! This place is a dump!Everything is very dirty and needs a good clean. Alot of things broken or not working at all.I booked two townhouses for myself and my family for one week from 10 March 2012.Was not happy at all and let the office staff know.Will not be returning, and will not be recomending this place to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
7  Thank Alicia W
Reviewed 10 March 2012

This is actually a townhouse with a lot of permanently residing families, in Robina which is away from the real gold coast action. However, for those who are looking for a home away from home, this might be a good option.

You can't walk to anything... Need to drive so this is a good option for families on a budget looking for a week or at least a few days away from home. Again remember this is a townhouse not a hotel or a serviced apartment.

The cleanliness is good..compared to similar type accomodation. Service is good during office hours. Not a hotel so don't expect any service express. You will need to go to the office when they are open for any assistance.

I didn't have any complaints. Would consider this in future if I am looking for something similar. They have good 3 bed room units with waterfront (canal) view and access.

Overall an average place which will not dissappoint if you are consider value.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank MJ707
Reviewed 5 March 2012

I found Sailfish Cove by purchasing a accommodation voucher on ebay. It had the cheapest rate for up to 6 people (there are 5 of us) for 7 nights - $650 for a 3 bedroom apartment. I couldn't even get that for a onsite cabin at a tourist park!

The reception staff are lovely and helpful. Offered us a second set of keys if we required them. Also offered some help with things to do and where to go shopping etc.

The unit itself, whilst a little dated in its decor and furnishings, is perfectly acceptable. Our unit probably needed a new coat of paint, but it's the same as my house so I don't care!! LOL! Everything is provided in terms of dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, all cooking and eating utensils. The only complaint with the kitchen I had was the little oven which didn't really cook too well.

There is a air con on the ground floor and ceiling fans in every room. The beds were a little on the hard side, but you can't please everyone with that sort of thing.

We stayed for a week and had no dramas with any residents, the pools are great and clean, and the spa is just heavenly!

Location wise is about 20 minutes from the theme parks, 15 minutes from surfers paradise. Shopping centres are close by, either Robina or Pacific Fair. A car is advisable.

Will definately be looking to stay here again, such great value for money!

Room Tip: We booked a 3 bedroom, and automatically got river frontage.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank disturboed
Reviewed 19 January 2012

We stayed at sailfish cove last year in march for 7 nights we had a ball and loved having our little own space to stay. Two bedrooms and great space for a our 7 year to play we are going back on the 28 jan for 14 nights can't wait..... a++ Thanks to sailfish for great value for money.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank kristy b
Reviewed 10 December 2011

I stayed at this resort for a week with my family of 6. I paid an extra $10 a week and received a river frount room. The water is literally 3 meters away from the back door.
I loved the walk in wardrobe and ensuite. I loved the fact it felt like home. We had 3 toilets, 2 bathrooms, kitchen and dishwasher with all coOking utilsils. It really was wonderful and the service was amazing. For a budget holiday, it was excellent. I would highly advise to stay here and the pool is also excellent.

• Stayed: December 2011