“Amazing!!”

Ranked #1 of 65 Restaurants in Labrador
Price range: USD 11 - USD 23
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar, Grill
Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

11/10 would recommend! Amazing food and fantastic service. Would go here every day if I could! Perfect menu and a lovely experience. You must go if you haven’t been!

1  Thank laurasullivan01

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

We have always been a family that loves food and this was our last meal before we go our seperate ways.....this meal the service everything was amazing.....we loved the welcome from the gorgeous owners and delved into the best meal we have had in a very long time...we wish we could call this our local ...sadly we will head home tommorrow but we will certainty remember the very family welcome and meal that was
shared with us at Aqua. Thank you we will be back.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank AJJBwaipu
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

My partner and I have been completely loyal to this family owned local restaurant for the past 12 months. Their food is absolute quality and service is among the best.

I highly recommend this restaurant for seafood in our local area. It’s certainly one of the best.

It saddens me to read there are some vegan customers who write they were dissatisfied. In my opinion perhaps they did not research the menu to suit their requirements. You can’t please everyone.

For those who enjoy a great seafood meal, good service and located at a fine waterfront location, you should try it for yourself.

Michelle and Max

3  Thank Michelle E
Reviewed 19 September 2018

There are exactly zero vegan options on the menu. Not all restaurants have vegan options but this place lies and says they do. Avoid this place if you have any dietary requirements at all.

5  Thank Nicole J
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

I can tell you where NOT to go! !!!
It was my friends birthday today and we went out for dinner with 5 adults and 2 kids.
I am vegan. My friends are not. But they are amazing people, so they phone around yesterday to find a place near me which has vegan options. And called "Aqua Front" in Labrador. Reassuring they had vegan options we booked a table.

On arrival there was NOTHING vegan on the menu.
The waitress "jokingly" told me I should eat lamb as its only eating grass. And then commented on my figure - no wonder you looking"nice" and slim.
I managed to get grilled veggies (they were pretty good i need to leave them that)

Totally ridiculous. I can't believe they were blatantly lying over the phone about their options. They had 50 meat and seafood dishes.
2 vegetarian options and thats it.

5  Thank Bella V