“Amazing Pizza & Service”
Review of Pizza Cittadella

Pizza Cittadella
Ranked #3 of 65 Restaurants in Labrador
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

My gf and I went her as she is very fussy when it comes to pizza, she likes a very thin base and lots of toppings!

So one night we decided to give this one a try, we were not disappointed. I can't remember what we ordered now as it has been a long time since that first time but we go back and try something different at least once a fortnight.

If you are looking for a really nice pizza/pasta look no further. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Can’t believe I drive this place on my way to work for the past 2 years. Decided to give it a shot on my way home. So glad I did. One of the best pizzas I’ve had, right up there with Gemelli Pizza if not better.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Gotta go here... best pizza EVER. Favourite spot I'll travel to get to. Real flavours made with love. Can't eat any other pizza now as others fail to compare to Pizza Cittadella's. Try the deserts- tiramisu ( I never choose as I don't like it- till now! )
Profiteroles to die for. Generous serves and great prices.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

The pizza is always amazing. Fresh and tasty. Really traditional Italian pizzas. Definitely worth a visit. The wait can be a little long if they are busy but definitely worth it.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Thank you for making our fantastic pizzas. I highly recommend the Capri with prawns and the margarita yummo