“Great ”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Always nice here . Good menu . Not over priced . Good friendly service . Food fresh and hot . Just a nice atmosphere . Will be back .

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

We had my nephews 18th birthday here - a few of us first timers. The food was delicious and presented well and also huge. My steak was cooked perfect. That is a winner to me. Checking with other steak orders - it was the same verdict. The girls who served us were very efficient. Considering we were a tad rowdy. We had an awesome night. Everyone loved it and were super impressed. Thanks Willy’s
We’ll be back - especially for steak.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

First time here!
It did not push my buttons, the food I had was OK and the service was very good but it was dark and noisy compared to other restaurants I have eaten in. The rest of the party were OK with the meal, large portions, hot to trot and very reasonably priced. But it lacked something in my estimation, but I cannot put my finger on what it was.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

We love going here for dinner we have had a few special occasions here birthdays , new years, and catch ups with clients and friends, our most favorite meals are the spare ribs chicken wings chips and salad, and steak ribs chips and salad my God the serving size is huge would even satisfy the hungriest person if you really won't to enjoy your night give this a go.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Huge selection of choices on the menu . Family friendly. Staff very friendly and helpful. Servings were very generous and of a high quality. Overall a very enjoyable experience!