“A Must Visit😍”

The Lost Fawn Cafe
Ranked #4 of 10 Restaurants in Springbrook
Price range: USD 4 - USD 12
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We ate here twice over the weekend and thoroughly enjoyed everything.
My sister enjoyed hot chocolate, I enjoyed the Prosecco and had wedges both days. The lady who served us both days was so helpful and kindly assisted us with milk too. We enjoyed sitting outside in the sun with the birds. They have a fire inside too. We really enjoyed our visits here and thank you for the wonderful service and memories

1  Thank Linda R

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

The food was homemade fresh to order, staff were friendly and approachable and the prices were really good value. Happy to recommend, especially after your 4k walk to the waterfall.

1  Thank Ryann W
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Great spot! Good food and friendly service. Lovely ambience in the mountain environment - magpies clear the scraps

Reviewed 22 February 2018

I went there with my wife for lunch after sightseeing in Springbrook. I ordered the chicken schnitzel. The crumb was not very nice. My wife's burger looked good.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Great food with flexibility ,I had something that was not on the menu but the chef was happy to provide.
Friendly staff and an open inviting location

Family friendly too