“Sooo good”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Friendly staff and excellent food. We've never had an issue there, best Sushi train on the Coast! :)

Reviewed 23 March 2018

We always visit Sushi Train when we are staying in Biggera Waters, wonderful authentic freshly made food is always available at this establishment. Great variety and great takeaway options

Reviewed 16 January 2018

The staff are absolutely friendly in this store. It was our first time there. We usually go to the Oxenford store but it was insanely busy. So we drove to this store. If you have a group of people, go early or else the wait can be long! You can't make reservations.

Food is fresh with a variety that is sure to please a huge range of taste. I love sashimi more than sushi. Menu has a huge variety if it isn't on the train to order separately. Always a visit to sushi train whilst I am in the Gold Coast.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

As expected typical Japanese service. Excellent, polite and efficient. Was lucky to get a seat without waiting. Food quality was great. Always great place to have a meal regardless lunch or dinner

Reviewed 28 December 2017

I love a Sushi train experience, and love Sushi. I come here for Sushi, then try another one then back to here, then another ect. I find this Sushi restaurant to be my Favorite. It is easy to get a Park always friendly staff, and of course the food is always the best.