Review Highlights
Great Day Fishing on Hooker 1

Had a great day out fishing on Hooker 1 with Ash and Ali. We picked a perfect day with light winds... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
MarkFreshwaterNSW
Freshwater NSW
Great memorable trip.

We came all the way from Finland and the trip met all expectations. Deep sea fishing catching... read more

Reviewed 14 December 2018

from USD 72.13
from USD 101.27
from USD 50.27
More Info
All reviews snapper awesome crew dolphin fish these guys flat head memorable trip the gold coast my partner ash hookers skipper trolling trawling boat reef elly hooker1
Reviewed 19 March 2016

My partner's father had wanted to go deep sea fishing for a long time, so I finally agreed and we booked a full day with Hooker 1. There were 5 other adventurers onboard and with the lovely crew of Ally, Ash and Ben it was brilliant.

First time going deep sea fishing and I'm glad it was with Hooker 1.

Definitely recommend !

2  Thank ivan546
Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

My husband and I were visiting the Gold Coast for a long weekend and wanted a beautiful day on the water where Hubby could fish and I could relax and get some sun. We were recommended Hooker 1 Fishing Charters. From the second we walked on board we knew we were in for a great day. The female hostess was absolutely lovely and accommodating and the blokes knew their stuff when it came to fishing. I relaxed upstairs with some champagne and snacks while boys pulled in snappers and sweet lip! We them stopped at Wave Break Island for a quick dip and the water was perfect.
Couldn't have asked for a better day!
Definitely recommend these guys for either a full day or half day trip.
Steph.

3  Thank stephjandegian
Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

I Definitely would recommend anyone to go on this charter. Me and my mates had a wicked time. A lot of room on board to move around . Looked after very well with snacks and drinks. Very helpful awesome crew . Cheers guys .

1  Thank Jahmyn C
Reviewed 21 February 2016

You can't do better than spend a half day or more aboard "Hooker One" with Ash, Ali and Ben. Very amicable, friendly crew and Ash as captain is not afraid to use fuel and move to another spot if the fish aren't biting where you are. The first spot we stopped at was obviously a popular spot with ap half a dozen charter boats there. There were fish on the screen but no-one on any of the boats was getting any bites. Ash persevered for ap 30 minutes and decided it was better try another spot. We caught a tuna while trawling to next spot, and then caught a few small schnapper once we arrived. While there we enjoyed a nice cheese platter supplied by our hosts and good company all around. Water and soft drinks were also supplied. To cap the day off I personally caught a 13kg Wahoo (ap 30 lb) . On the way back we all had some Wahoo Sushi and I phoned some friends to arrange a fish BBQ for dinner. All on board not only had a great time, but a great fish dinner. If you are on The Gold Coast don't miss out on this very enjoyable and very affordable day with a great crew.

Date of experience: February 2016
3  Thank Brian S
Reviewed 5 February 2016

The Hooker 1 crew made our day very enjoyable on the open ocean off Surfders Paradise, we cruised to various fishing spots and did catch stripped Tuna, jew fish and others. Also complements to Elle for her fabulous selections in our platter for morning tea. This was a fun day plus we brought home fresh fish for dinner. Thanks Ashley, Ben and Elle for your hospitality.

Date of experience: December 2015