5,103 results
All reviews theme park light show cudo deal shoreline restaurant dolphin show unlimited entry red hot deal easy access to seaworld garden wing sponge bob kids club family holiday lobby lounge movie world japanese restaurant great family pool area
Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

I cannot say enough about how fantastic our experience here was. We needed a last minute place to stay for a long weekend and got a great deal including entrance to SeaWorld both days. So we checked in and the staff were fantastic, really helpful and great amentities.
And then we got upgraded to the presidential suite - what a fantastic room - everything you would expect including water views over the Broadwater
Thanks for a great stay.
Also the place is very family friendly, lots of people having a great time with the kids.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GM_Sea_World_Resort, General Manager at Sea World Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2016

Hi bekmo, thank you for your review, we are happy that you enjoyed the presidential suite. Such a nice treat for you. The views are stunning aren't they.

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

I personally had a lot of fun at SeaWorld resort with the luxurious bedrooms with ever so soft beds , Fun pool and waterpark with Nickelodeon themed slides and fountains and a delicious buffet breakfast and dinner with meals everyone in the family would eat. Even my little brother and sister who are really fussy liked it. We ate pancakes and bacon. I went there with my family and stayed 5 nights and visited all three theme parks.
We all went to the kids club for two evenings. My little sister who is 4 liked it, but my brother who is 6 didn't, and me and my other sister, who is 10 were too old for it. I preferred swimming at night when the light show was on in the water park at 8pm at night. One night we had the dinner buffet and it was great. There was pizza, lasange and a self serve soft serve machine!
I liked being close to SeaWorld so we could get there early before the crowds.
We flew there so we didn't have a car and had to go everywhere on coaches. That was mostly OK but they were late when we went to Wet and Wild and the bus that took us back to the airport on the way home broke down.
I had a really good holiday! (Alec aged 12)

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you Alec2004 for your review, we are delighted to read about your experience at our Resort. We try our very best to create fun family holidays and to hear that you all had a blast is wonderful. Must have been a bit annoying with the bus breaking down though! We hope you convince the parents to bring you back again next year.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

Sea World Resort is definitely family friendly. It is the only place to stay if you have kids and love the theme park. The pool at the resort is magnificent. My kids loved the Sponge Bob theme. There are heaps of dining options, all fabulous. All meals, especially the kids meals are generous and tasty. The rooms are large and the perfect place to rest after a long day exploring. The staff are amazing and super helpful, from concierge to reception to the activity booking desk. The housekeeping service was outstanding. My 2 year old was sick one night and after one phone call, housekeeping were at our room in minutes. Their service was over and above what we expected and we appreciated the prompt assistance. All the staff at the resort were genuinely happy and always helpful. I would stay at this resort again, no questions.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you Fiona S for your wonderful review. We hope to have you stay again in the future.

Reviewed 28 September 2016

We stayed for 7 nights - 2 adults, 2 teenagers and an 11 yo. The room was lovely and serviced. The older children could explore the pool after a day out at the theme parks and we could sit and sip cocktails and relax. The spongebob night show would be fantastic for the younger children.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you Lisa W for your review, good to know that you had a fun family holiday particularly because your children are teenagers, they can be very hard to please cnat they!

Reviewed 28 September 2016

Awesome experience for our family had a great time and very child friendly lots to do around the pool area the accommodation was extremely neat and tidy although not huge was good to wind down in. Just found the resort restaurant and bar extremely expensive with no appliances in the room but a kettle.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you raccra for your feedback. As a Resort we do not provide appliances in our Hotel Bedrooms apart from the kettle, we do hire microwaves if required.