“A quality experience made special through Pete's attention to detail”
Review of Cloud 9 Seaplanes

USD 355.17*
Romantic Scenic Flight with Private Island Picnic Lunch by Seaplane
Ranked #17 of 35 Tours in Main Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: If you are looking for a truly unique, safe and stunning way to explore the Gold Coast with a few surprises thrown in, this is an experience that you will never forget! Cloud 9 Seaplanes offers Scenic Joy Flights, Island Day Tours, Romantic Island Picnics and Charter Flights to a variety of places on the Gold Coast and around South East Queensland, Australia. When you are ready for a fun activity that will really surprise you in a way you won't expect, call us and book your seat to Cloud 9 .
Reviewed 28 April 2015

I booked the romantic picnic as a surprise 50th birthday experience for my partner and couldn't be happier with the quality of the experience or the value for money. The flight from Seaworld was great and whether you're a tourist or locals like us I highly recommend you see the beautiful Gold Coast from this perspective - it is truly spectacular.

The seaplane itself is very comfortable and the take-off, flight and landing is great fun. Pete the pilot really does add to the experience making sure you're entertained, relaxed and informed.

Once we landed down at South Stradbroke Pete kept the surprise going for my partner and set up a spectacular seafood lunch for us to enjoy - we couldn't fault it.

We both highly recommend this experience and if you're looking for a special surprise for a special person then look no further as it has all the wow factor you will be looking for.

Reviewed 18 March 2015

I booked the romantic picnic seaplane experience for my boyfriends birthday and I could not have been more impressed, excited and delighted with the day. The seafood platter was second to none in my life so far (and I love my seafood platters)....my boyfriend was just as ecstatic as me And enjoyed his gift so much. The day definitely ended too soon. It was pure luxury and we are trying to think of excuses to do it again. Thanks Pete for this amazing tour and for being so relaxed and easy going. You are all about the experience and we can tell you love what you do :0)

Reviewed 16 March 2015

My husband and I took an impromptu flight with Pete in his seaplane last Saturday. It was an amazing experience! The view over the Broadwater, islands and beaches is brilliant. As well as being an experienced pilot, Pete's vibrant personality ensures lots of laughs. We felt totally safe at all times. Highly recommend this activity!

1  Thank RhondaMoran
Reviewed 6 February 2015

Its was great. I really loved it when Pete the pilot did this thing called zero gravity. Throughly enjoyed it

Reviewed 13 December 2014 via mobile

Can't thank you enough captain Pete for a perfect day out on the couples romantic package. Worth every cent and highly recommend to all!

3  Thank Pascal A