Open today: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm

from USD 322.80
from USD 68.90
from USD 177.70
More Info
All reviews scenic flight seaplane experience sea plane couran cove resort awesome experience can't remember the last time real character secluded beach south stradbroke island day trip the gold coast surfers paradise my partner whale watching great fun pete pilot
Reviewed 18 March 2015

I booked the romantic picnic seaplane experience for my boyfriends birthday and I could not have been more impressed, excited and delighted with the day. The seafood platter was second to none in my life so far (and I love my seafood platters)....my boyfriend was just as ecstatic as me And enjoyed his gift so much. The day definitely ended too soon. It was pure luxury and we are trying to think of excuses to do it again. Thanks Pete for this amazing tour and for being so relaxed and easy going. You are all about the experience and we can tell you love what you do :0)

Reviewed 16 March 2015

My husband and I took an impromptu flight with Pete in his seaplane last Saturday. It was an amazing experience! The view over the Broadwater, islands and beaches is brilliant. As well as being an experienced pilot, Pete's vibrant personality ensures lots of laughs. We felt totally safe at all times. Highly recommend this activity!

1  Thank RhondaMoran
Reviewed 6 February 2015

Its was great. I really loved it when Pete the pilot did this thing called zero gravity. Throughly enjoyed it

Reviewed 13 December 2014 via mobile

Can't thank you enough captain Pete for a perfect day out on the couples romantic package. Worth every cent and highly recommend to all!

3  Thank Pascal A
Reviewed 2 November 2014

Something that you just have to do. Pete the Pilot was interesting and made what could have just been an average ride in a Sea Plane, loads of fun.