“Don’t bother”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Tel: 07 5591 1677
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

My wife had had surf and beef and there was more gristle than meat and I had pork ribs that tasted like they they had been slightly warmed in a microwave with a sauce poured on them.
We complained to staff and had no response other than I am sorry.
For a premium price they are very disappointing

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I had the best time here, we will defiantly be back again. Thank you to Haley our lovely waitress you were awesome.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

We arrived on a busy Saturday night without a reservation. We were accommodated and served quickly.
Meals were all nice and arrived promptly.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Great meal, particularly enjoyed the lamb ribs and the buffalo wings. Courtney was wonderful! We will definitely be back :)

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Staff could not be more attentive, very friendly. Food was great with generous portions. Wonderful location.