“A spot of retail therapy after a day on the beach”
Review of Marina Mirage

Marina Mirage
Book In Advance
More Info
USD 59.65*
and up
Gold Coast Sailing Cruise with Optional Seafood...
Ranked #9 of 35 things to do in Main Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Great place to shop for unusual items...
Always something to buy even when your not looking... great for both guys and girls!
Parking is easy and convenient.
Lots of places to rest up and have a coffee or pop into one of the superb restaurants for a lazy lunch overlooking the river.

All reviews
"worth a visit"
"across the road"
"couple of hours"

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed next door at Versace.

The sign out front says it’s a shopping centre, while it does have shops, it’s hardly anything I would travel there for.

There are only 2 floors, I’m going to say around 40 or so shops, and of those not all of them were open.

I even went into one shop and talked to the assistant and said how quiet it was and she said this is what it’s always like, and she was unaware of how it’s still open! Haha

Nonetheless, there are some nice shops there, but again, I wouldn’t purposely come here unless you need to.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Marina mirage is packed with cutesy little restaurants and stores, with the backdrop of the marina. It is tastefully decorated and we felt safe walking through to get to the Sheraton after dinner at night.

The only thing is... the hours of the stores seemed off. Perhaps it was the Christmas holiday...

Reviewed 23 December 2017

Whenever we dine at the Sheraton Mirage we take a stroll across the bridge to Marina Mirage. Its well worth the effort, in fact it is no effort at all. There are so many shops to browse, so many places to have a coffee or eatery and to me, taking a walk through Marina Mirage has to be Lovejoys fashions. I love this place with its fantastic array of Kaftans and summer gear. also staff are fantastic and you are well looked after. think I have bought every type of shoe on offer and have a half wardrobe of Kaftans as well.
Can't wait for my next visit. thank you Austin for always making my visit a pleasure.