“I can't look further than Lovejoy fashions”
Review of Marina Mirage

Marina Mirage
Book In Advance
More Info
USD 57.90*
and up
Gold Coast Sailing Cruise with Optional Seafood...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 23 December 2017

Whenever we dine at the Sheraton Mirage we take a stroll across the bridge to Marina Mirage. Its well worth the effort, in fact it is no effort at all. There are so many shops to browse, so many places to have a coffee or eatery and to me, taking a walk through Marina Mirage has to be Lovejoys fashions. I love this place with its fantastic array of Kaftans and summer gear. also staff are fantastic and you are well looked after. think I have bought every type of shoe on offer and have a half wardrobe of Kaftans as well.
Can't wait for my next visit. thank you Austin for always making my visit a pleasure.

Date of experience: December 2017
"browse"
"pier"

Reviewed 21 December 2017

We where on the Gold Coast staying at the Sheraton
I wanted to buy some gifts for Christmas
I went to this store Ridley and there was a rack at the front of it
There was a linen dress but it was faulty
I ask the lady she was an older lady with short hair for another garment
She brings the garment and as i was looking at it i need it to look at athore shops and told her i will keep it in mind.
Before i even knew she grabs the garment out of my hand in a rude manner
That all i have she replay.
What a customer service how rude.
I will never go to this store again
She lost a big sale as i went to another store and purchase what i need it.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

The shopping precinct looked tired and limited.
The shops were very old and lacked maintenance .
Some designer shops but nothing much to write about .
O

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 19 November 2017

At first appearance Marina Mirage looks like it’s trying to present as an upmarket fashion precinct with the likes of Max & Co, Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger occupying tenancies. But then there’s also a rather untidy Macca’s, a Sushi Train, and a $2 Shop. This odd combination of tenants makes the place rather confusing and robs it of atmosphere. The fact that a number of stores were closed the last time I went, a Saturday afternoon, doesn’t do anything to address this.
On the positive side, there are several very good eateries including Omeros Bros and the Pier restaurants.
I’ve been there half a dozen times, including what should be busy times such as school holidays, but I’m yet to see the place well patronised, which is perhaps not surprising given the above.

Date of experience: November 2017