“Outstanding”

Price range: AU$25 - AU$100
Cuisines: Seafood, Australian, International
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Glass Dining & Lounge Bar captures elegant dining with cutting edge design and breathtaking views to provide a relaxed ambience which represents the Gold Coast lifestyle. The Menu produced by Head Chef Federico Martinoili is delightful using only the best quality produce, meats and fresh local seafood. Enjoy a candle lit dinner surrounded by ambient music and service with exceptional standards or a lazy lunch with your favourite cocktail, watching the sun setting over the marina - whatever the occasion be assured that Glass Dining & Lounge Bar will be a memorable experience for you.
Reviewed 7 January 2021

My Wife and I had lunch yesterday. The food was exceptional on this occasion, the care that went in to preparing the meals was evident by the presentation of it. You could see the attention to detail and pride taken By the Chef. Not only amazing presentation but the food was to die for! We eat here a few times a year and this time it was at the next level. Service and View is also a highlight of this restaurant! Great job tea and I highly recommend Glass.

Reviewed 6 January 2021 via mobile

My partner and I enjoyed dinner here on the 5th January. Service was excellent and greeted with a smile every time.
Highly recommended the 500g Angus rib eye, one of the best steaks I’ve had for a very long time, cooked to perfection.
My partner had sashimi and the Kilpatrick Oysters and loved it.
We sat out by the water and the views were amazing!
Will definitely come back next time we are in the Gold Coast
Thank you!

1  Thank Bennymoran
Reviewed 6 January 2021

We had a decent family experience. Kids got an activity set which was a great touch
Kids meal option was excellent and they loved it
We had the calamari which was quite nice. Hubby had rib eye which was really nice. I had the salmon which sadly was so salty that I couldn’t get through it. The cannelloni it was served on was delicious though.
Beetroot, chickpea salad should be titled onion salad. We couldn’t eat it as was so much raw onion that even onion lovers wouldn’t enjoy
Service was good and atmosphere was lovely
Overall was positive

Reviewed 5 January 2021 via mobile

Great location and food

We eat here regularly when up visiting adult family members and every time we have the pate and oysters.

If you can manage it as well - the seafood platter is a must, with prawns, calamari, Balmain bugs and lobster.

By the marina you can look at the boats or fish circling below hopefully something will find it’s way through the boardwalk to them.

This is great for a special occasion

1  Thank kjh8165
Reviewed 4 January 2021 via mobile

Great night. Staff were professional, brilliant service. The live entertainment was fantastic. Music was not loud and intrusive.
Menu read well. Food presentation was beautiful. Unfortunately we found that one of the lamb rack was extremely salty so we put some of the balsamic glaze from our appertiser which reduced the salt and a bit fatty. Yet the other piece of mine was perfectly cooked, yet my friend's piece was a bit too raw in the middle. My dessert description read mouth-watering but it only tasted very bland. The duck pate was divine and was told was made in-house. Overall the food was average I had higher expectations based on the establishment. However, I would give them another go. Maybe on a non event nigh. The standard and consistency may be better.

Date of visit: December 2020