“Nice and fresh Seafood”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

Had many times some Prawns/Oysters and fish and chips there.
Every time very fresh and friendly service. Like the display of there goods to .
You see what you get and is always fresh and clean .
Thanks you guys thumbs up

Date of visit: December 2015
Write a reviewReviews (1,025)

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Just up the road from Seaworld.
Fresh fish. Pick it yourself and have it cooked. Reasonable prices.
If you want to buy fish, lobster, crabs etc better variety than your supermarket.
This is not fast food. This place does a steady trade as they are providing a quality service consistently so it takes time.
A little goes a long way in my opinion. I'm pretty satisfied with 100 gram piece crumbed for me and small chips shared but other people really load up.
We shared 2 small filets, chips, a drink & a crumbed crab claw for about $18. Had to force it down cause I was full.
Be aware this is real fish with bones so careful with kids.
Seating for about 60 people.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

We ended up there by pure accident, we were waking around and found that place full of people and we decided to give it a try.
There was a big line and we had to wait about 20 minutes for the food but it was completely worth the wait.
Suuuuper tasty food, generous amounts for the price!
I will go back there many times

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 30 August 2016

It is one thing to go to a fancy restaurant and get seafood, it is quite another to get it straight off the boat. I have not been back here in over 10 years and it did not disappoint. Still the best seafood on the Gold Coast!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

I love going to this place every time on the Gold Coast. Beautiful fresh tasty fish with lots of choices and you can buy prawns, Morton bay Bugs, crab and even lobster- all hand picked by u and then cooked for you- grilled, crumbed or bartered or cook yourself at home. They think of everything- right down to sauces, salads and lemon slices. Definitely recommend if you want your fish and chip fix.

Date of visit: August 2016