This was our 3rd stay at Ashmore Palms, and the second time I have reviewed this property. As with my last review we again found every aspect of this place to be excellent.
This time we were on a tighter budget so took advantage of one of the special offers, stay 4 nights and get 2 free. We had a friend and her daughter travelling with us as well, so chose the only cabin under that offer that would house all six of us - the Classic Family Villa. While obviously not as spacious as some of the more expensive cabins, it was actually quite comfortable and had adequate room for all of us. The cabin was in pretty good condition, very clean as always, and had very good kitchen appliances. The sofas in the lounge were also very comfortable. Would happily stay in this cabin again, or if we returned with just the 4 of us again we would most likely pick the Cactus Cabana or Lorikeet Lodge. One of the excellent staff showed us through one of the Lorikeet Lodge cabins and they look excellent. The value of all these cabins is excellent, especially if you get one of the special deals.
As before, all the staff were excellent, very friendly and helpful, nothing seems like it would be too much trouble. Our girls loved the activities again, and Trixie is still there. After returning home my 9 year old dressed up one of her barbies as Trixie, so obviously she made a bit of an impact. Again we spent a lot of time in the pools, and looking at and talking to the wonderful birds.
We are already talking about returning again at a simliar time next year,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ashmore Palms Holiday Village is a family owned and operated holiday village, nestled on almost 15 acres of lush, tropical landscaping on Australia's Gold Coast in Queensland. The Village provides a relaxed, yet central holiday setting. Conveniently located close to the major theme parks and Surfers Paradise, the award-winning village offers a range of self-contained holiday cabin accommodation, popular with families, couples, groups and business travelers. Ashmore Palms has extensive family-friendly facilities and offers free children's activities.Next time you holiday on the Gold Coast, make Ashmore Palms your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia APAC, Agoda and Wotif.com so you can book your Ashmore Palms Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ashmore Palms Holiday Village Hotel Ashmore
- Palms Holiday Village Ashmore
- Palms Holiday Village Hotel Ashmore
- Ashmore Palms Holiday Village Gold Coast