This was our second time to visit this hotel and it did not disappoint. A large hotel but very well run with lots of space. In our case with two good golf courses in front of the hotel and a large, beautiful and sandy beach to the rear we had everything we wanted, including lovely weather.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relaxing days next to the sea await you at the Iberostar Royal Andalus hotel. It's a hotel on the seafront with direct access to the beach at La Barrosa, Cadiz, where couples, groups of friends, sports lovers and families with children alike have all kinds of options at their disposal in an idyllic setting. At the Royal Andalus hotel, you can discover the meaning of true rest in rooms packed with details like a terrace, satellite TV, air conditioning, minibar and Wi-Fi. The hotel also offers the best of local and international cuisine at its three restaurants and three bars, including its lively Sea Soul Beach Club. Whoever wants to forget about the world can do so by just visiting the spa that features a sauna, heated pool, Turkish bath, and treatments. Meanwhile, if you're in the mood for exercise, the hotel has a fitness centre, bicycles and its famous Club de Golf Real Novo Sancti Petri, designed by Severiano Ballesteros. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hooroo Pty Ltd so you can book your Iberostar Royal Andalus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Royal Andalus Hotel Chiclana De La Frontera
- Iberostar Hotel Royal Andalus
- Royal Andalus Iberostar