“Must-try restaurant in Kamari”
Review of Mythos Grill House

Mythos Grill House
Ranked #71 of 124 Restaurants in Kamari
Price range: USD 6 - USD 59
Description: Mythos Grill House in Kamari Beach at Santorini island in Greece. Just next to the Black Sand Beach at Kamari you can enjoy best Greek Food like Souvlaki, Gyros & Kebab. Fresh Fish and best seafood dishes in very good prices.
Reviewed 8 September 2017

Actually we visited Mythos Grill House twice during our stay in Kamari. Especially my husband really liked there because its taste, quantity and price. Try Mix grill plate costs only 22.50€ for 2 persons. You’ll be pretty satisfied and might come back again like we did ;)

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

It was the first time I came here in kamari santorini and I stoped at many restaurants. One day my friends and I decided to have lunch at mythos grill house restaurant.Everything was perfect.The best foods ever. Good tastes and good prices . Don ' t wait anymore if you really want to enjoy your meals!!!

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Went to eat with all my family and my kids (1+ and 2+). We were 6 adults and 2 kids, ordered a lot of food and drinks. My young kids don't eat gyros, so I got them something else from a different restaurant. The waitress told us to get up and leave the restaurant. The staff was super rude. We ate in many restaurants in Santorini and all of them were nice beside Mythos. Just don't go there, look for the nicer people who deserve your money.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

recently came back from santorini had a number of meals in the mythos grill house and have to say the food was amazing. the staff were lovely, friendly couldn't do enough for us. we had the beach sunbeds which were free provided you had drinks or meal with them. well worth a visit.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped here in the day with friends. Spent the day on the beach. Had drinks on the sun loungers. They were free as long as we had food and drink at the restaurant. Same as most establishments along beach front. Food was of an average quality. A good place to go for lunch. Not sure whether we'd go for an evening meal though. Had feta cheese with honey and pastry for starters which was good, gyros and salad for main. Salad was good. Chicken was a little dry although fresh. Staff were friendly. Gave us free shots at the end which was a nice touch.