“Great stay”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of villa nada

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

travelbug...
west midlands UK
“Great stay”
Reviewed 15 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018

My friend invited me to stay at Villa Nada with 6 others the villa was well maintained with everything you needed to feel home from home. A supermarket a couple of restaurants and bars within 10 min walk. It is a good 20-30 min walk down hill into town and worth getting a taxi back at around €4. Taxi from airport is between €12-€15. Overall this was a great stay clean and tidy and would recommend for a group of 8, just take into consideration that this is way out of town.

John P
Warrington, United Kingdom
“An excellent and well equipped property”
Reviewed 10 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

The amount of space, both internally and externally, allowing the six people in the party to have their own privacy, but to be able to be together without being on top of one another.
Similarly, we have rented may properties over the years and we all agreed this was the best equipped in terms of facilities, from kitchen utensils, space to the outside areas and heated swimming pool.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Neil D
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Paradise personified”
Reviewed 21 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

From the moment my wife and I set foot in villa Nada we knew we were staying some where extra special. From our meeting with Sue who was a great help with advice on both the villa and the resort to our communications with Allan the owner the holiday was made even easier and relaxing.
From a villa royalty would be at home in to a swimming pool Tom Daley would enjoy. My advice ....spoil yourselves and book Villa Nada you won't be disappointed

ECSC14
Lanarkshire
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 17 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I was with a family of 7 age rang from 27 to 87 and everyone raved about the villa. Very spacious internally and externally with great eating areas in both and a great covered area for eveni g drinks. Fabulous heated pool and great views from roof terrace. Kitchen had everything you could need and bedrooms spacious and well appointed. Being VERY nit picky I would suggest the comfy beds too low for elderly guests, aircon would help although fans supplied in every room, the wifi is rubbish. None of these would stop my party returning. I would suggest this is a strong 4 star villa with many 5 star amenities but a very reasonable 4 star price. The communication with Allan pre trip and Sue in location was simply fantastic. I strongly recommend this villa and will return myself. Says it all....

AlexO2178
“Lovely family villa”
Reviewed 4 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Just back from 8 days staying at villa nada it was fab lovely spacious clean villa had everything we needed and walking distance to shops and restaurants pool was awesome and there is tv with English channels and an Xbox would def recommend

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing