“Simple but excellent ”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I had food on 2 occasions while on holidays. Wonderful fish and paella. We had starter of baby squid and prawns which my small kids even tried. Bread and dips were great too. Really relaxed with simple food

Reviewed 24 March 2018

We ate here several years ago before they upgraded their building so decided to go back.

Really good fresh fish and not expensive. They even gave us a free drink.

You know its good when the Spanish eat here.

3  Thank CB-London2012
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

We had a great experience tonight- great food, wine and atmosphere. V good value too. If you want to taste local food - try here

1  Thank DorStov
Reviewed 23 March 2018

Eat here every time we visit Caleta. The fish is great, I had seabass which was enormous my husband had the tuna which was equally large. Both dishes were wonderful.

1  Thank fionamcc2000
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

We visited this restaurant after reading the reviews on TP but the food was disappointing. The fresh plate presentation was nice but the main courses were cooked as fried in the oil, not as expected. The starters were ok, we chose prawns and shrimps. I had the tuna file and my wife had the seabass file, both fried in oil.

1  Thank Luci P