Trip.com
StayForLong
All reviews washing machine and dryer great location walking distance to restaurants would stay again full size fridge bbq area central location across the road spa casino pros
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 October 2022

Was such a great place , had such a great time , all staff are friendly and help with any problems that there was , all rooms were clean and tidy.
Was an absolute 10/10 for me would recommend to anyone !!!!!

Date of stay: October 2022
Reviewed 5 September 2022

On arrival to my room I noticed a really bad odour like the smell of a backed up toilet and it was so overpowering. it was unbearable and I checked out the rest of the room to see lots of dirt and dust and a shower that I would not want to stand in. I contacted reception and asked for a refund advising it was unhygienic. The manager then came to my room, demanded the key and told me to leave. He refused to speak with my sister when she arrived to collect me and said I was trying emotional blackmail because I was in tears. he had berated and yelled at me the whole time. I stayed elsewhere and have been trying to get a refund since. In all of my interactions this man Greg is a bully and very aggressive and I am glad I didn't stay anywhere near him. I recorded a phone conversation where he yelled and said I was mentally unstable and had something wrong with me. I would not have been safe anywhere near him and he clearly thinks it is okay to berate and yell. If you are a solo woman traveller -never stay here as the owner/manager Greg is not a safe person to stay near. It was about the hygiene when I asked for my refund but his horrible behaviour since shows me why my senses might have been more alert to the smell in the first place, telling me to get out for my safety.

Date of stay: August 2022
1  Thank Kim371
Reviewed 24 July 2022 via mobile

All the staff were so friendly and sorted us out with all we needed. Any issues we had were sorted straight away. The facilities were above expectations and were kept clean with new sheets every single day

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 July 2022 via mobile

So many good things to say about this place however equally as many bad unfortunately. Central location. Walking distance to restaurants and beach. Basement parking and room access simple. Bed very hard, Large however was just 2 singles pushed therefore a ridge down the middle and quite short. Asked receptionist for a topper and she said they didn’t have one however within half an hour they delivered a brand new one so fabulous service there. Apartment is old. Ventilation terrible so windows dripping each morning and just dampness in the air. My clothes were damp even though hanging in the robe. AC didn’t work very well on warm and as it was rainy and cold we needed the heating. AC needs to be cleaned as dirty and dropping on the tv cabinet. Overall handy for us given we were out most days at a sporting event but likely wouldn’t stay again.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank SuzieE_13
Reviewed 27 June 2022 via mobile

The place is very outdated.
The receptionist was very helpful and assisted with our requirements.
The Location is close to everything Broadbeach has to offer, shops, beach, the restaurants and even the Casino.
It can get noisy as the state school is across the road.
Clean and tidy.