“Considering steak is the specialty it didn't quite make it for me”

Moo Moo The Wine Bar And Grill
Ranked #35 of 297 Restaurants in Broadbeach
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 24 May 2012

This is a nice restuarant but I was hoping for a little better. The staff were very good and the wine list is top notch although it is probably a bit pricey for the average punter. I will say that the Pork Belly entree was exceptional. The steak wasn't mealt in the mouth which is what I would have expected. All in all it was a good evening and I will certainly be trying Moo Moo again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,261)

Reviewed 22 May 2012

My husband and I came here for dinner and i have to say its was a beaut! The wagyu steak my husband ordered was (as he say's) to die for... Great & professional service, will definately come back when we visit the gold coast again.

Reviewed 20 May 2012

Steaks were great -- cooked perfectly. Service was good. It was my first time in this place but my colleagues have been coming back to it every time they are in the Gold Coast. I can see why and would probably go back there again.

Reviewed 19 May 2012 via mobile

I have been to most of Australia's best restaurants but I tell you what, they had better look out. Moo moo is awesome.
Walked past on a Thursday night and couldn't believe how busy the place was so we made a booking for the Friday.
The greeting on arrival was prompt and curteous, our waiter explained everything in detail, the sommelier provided some assistance with our wine selection and at the end of it our stomachs were full and we couldn't be happier.
One of the best restaurants in Australia by far !

Reviewed 19 May 2012

Dinner at Moo Moo Wine Bar and Grill was superb. Staff were pleasant and attentive without being a nuisance. Steak was like butter... best I have enjoyed anywhere. Wine suggestion was right on the button. Restaurant in a great spot. Best to book ahead, I noted a few people had to be turned away.