“Great Coffee”

Ranked #4 of 20 Quick Bites in Broadbeach
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Visited for morning tea with family. The was quite nice with plenty of seating and great customer. Ordered two cappuccinos and two pots of tea. The coffee was some of the best I'm had and the tea drinkers were also impressed with drinks. Despite being busy we barely waited 10mins for our order. Will definitely come back next time I'm on the gold coast.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

We were here with friends on their recommendation for afternoon tea. It is said to be very good. That was hard to judge on coffees and tea. Service was friendly, prices and decor likewise. I must say the cakes and pastries made on site are really yummy but beyond that I will have to visit again to try broader options.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

We first experienced the delicious cakes when we ordered one for our engagement party in 2017 and since then we have had 3 birthday cakes and slices . My husband and I enjoy the service and the tasty food. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Don’t go if you like hot coffee. My coffee came out THAT cold that I could skull it. Asked for it to be remade after I had 1 sip of it. Mind you I have a 3/4 full flat white. Once my coffee returned, it had barely half a cup of liquid. I then sent it back asking if I could have some more milk, hot milk if that’s not too much to ask. You can tell this place do not deal with complaints well as it was very spiteful to return my coffee with less than it came with in the beginning. Also it was still no hotter than the first one. Poor effort Madison’s.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

The cafe is located inside a shopping mall close to Broadbeach. It has a huge seating space which will provide you enough privacy. Unlike the popular review I did not enjoy the food. I ordered Kalimari fries. It was almost raw and I had a bad stomach that night. I also ordered fries but instead was provided waffle fries which I just hate. Only the chilled beer kept me going. I would surely avoid it on my next trip