“Saturday dinner ”

Get food delivered
Ranked #11 of 282 Restaurants in Broadbeach
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Georges award winning steak seafood restaurant offers freshest seafood daily, home made pasta , the best of black Angus meat All meals offer gluten,dairy and salt free menu Come taste the delicious food from the Mediterranean We are family operated
Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

We had the most pleasant waiter Ben- so happy, so helpful. My husband and I had dinner there- he had a steak and I had the prawns with macadamia- both not too bad but I quite enjoyed my French Martini ( hence maybe the 4star rating!)

Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

We go to Georges a lot!
It's one of our locals and the value for money and good food impresses every time.
We will continue to go :)

Reviewed 8 May 2016

We arrived at 7.30pm on a Friday evening without a reservation but were given a table for four. The service from all the wait staff was over and beyond anything I have seen for a long time. Our drinks arrived promptly and really good to see a decent glass of wine rather then a few mouthfuls. The food was outstanding, with freshness and quality very obvious. The staff were attentive and friendly.

Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

We were a big group of guys visiting the coast and I have to say my entrée of squid and octopus was very good and a big serving. The ribeye was overcooked to my liking and it accompanied french fries that looked like were from McDonalds which is disappointing when paying over $40 for.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 29 April 2016

We had dinner with friends who were celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary. Our waiter Craig went out of his way to be extremely helpful and helped make the evening very memorable for our friends.

Date of visit: April 2016