Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
DesertCollectors
Kalgoorlie-Boulder, Australia
GIVE THIS ONE A MISS
1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 11 May 2023
The Le Grande Apartments great location but that’s where it stops, apartment was unclean when we arrived, the whole apartment is very tired with broken tiles and leaking taps, stained and old blankets, stained mats, you can here your neighbours very clearly from 6am screaming kids every day, and the management staff blame the owners off the apartment for the cleanliness and poor state off the apartment, at around $300 a night give it a miss.
Date of stay: April 2023
Room Tip: Dont go
Trip type: Travelled with friends
    AU$161
    AU$161
    AU$154
View more hotels in Broadbeach
All reviews garden view bedroom apartment the gold coast these apartments the managers ceiling fan great pool walking distance to everything underground parking complex dryer laundry ocean blinds
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 April 2023

Well, we stayed at " Garden view" apartment with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The price was reasonable. The apartment was very dark with a lack of natural lighting. The position was very good - close to everything. The reception staff were very unorganized and less than helpful and had my Wife totally stressed out by demanding photos of her Travel card and licence to be sent just before we boarded our flight from Hobart. I was not in the least amused to say the least!! Also during our stay we had TV and CEILING FAN installers into our apartment on 2 separate occasions! No discount offered for this inconvenience! If you are a smoker, I strongly suggest that you do not stay here - the only place that you can have a smoke is outside the premises on an uncovered bench with no shelter. Overall, a mediocre experience for me which dulled my Holiday considerably.

Reviewed 14 April 2023

Going away for our Easter getaway we were all very excited until we got to La Grande. Ringing the day before check in we asked for early check in of 1 o’clock - was told it would be fine however the receptionist seemed to not understand our request as their english was not great. Lo and behold when we all arrived for the next day apartment was not ready.
When we finally moved in to Apartment 43 the view and spacious unit is where all the positives ended.
The kitchen was not cleaned properly and it seemed that all the crumbs had been swept into every corner of the cupboards. When the toaster was taken out of the cupboard what seemed like a years worth of crumbs littered the floor. The tap on the sink in the kitchen was not secured and could not be moved from side to side.
Two frypans were dirty.
Power point outside of kitchen was loose from wall and extremely dangerous ( we had three children with us)
An apartment with three bedrooms and yet dining table had only 5 chairs.
When we rang reception to complain about the oven not working we left a message and no-one ever got back to us.
Lounge couch was dirty - outdoor tiles on balcony not cleaned in ages.
I realize the building is some 30 years old but that is no excuse when paying top dollar - expecting cleanliness is certainly not unusual.
Reception do not speak much English - so very frustrating.
Never will we ever stay there again - NEVER.

Reviewed 25 November 2022 via mobile

We booked the 3 bedroom apartment, fantastic size with kitchen and laundry.
The reception/management staff very friendly and accomdating.
Family friendly, apartment clean and tidy, underground parking also. Stunning views of the beach.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2022

What a shambles, worst customer service. I was staying with a group, and decided to extend my stay to arrive 4 days earlier - big mistake. Arrived at the place early, was able to collect the keys - the only positive of the stay. I booked a room for 3 adults and 2 children - and to carry this booking through our entire stay (so 2 people booked the same configuration) arrived in the room - 1 queen bed and 2 singles, went to reception - apparently I was expected to sleep in the same bed with my husband and one of my children?? (I have never had this issue before), Reception did not care, was advised I would need to pay an additional $35 a night for a pull out bed. I decided I had already paid enough, the payments I had made had already increased $35 a night for this 5th person - for this I got an extra towel !!! The rest of the group arrived, they requested two queen beds, as two couples - they received a 3 bedroom apartment and I got my internet removed - we then relised the reception had the rooms mixed up, the reception decided this was all my fault, though still think they didn't understand through the lack of English, just that they wanted to blame someone ... and they were the ones that handed me the keys!! The room itself wasn't very clean, the floors were dirty, the clock didn't work, the dryer needed replacing, the queen bed was very uncomfortable, the plug for the TV was rusted (dangerous), one of the 5 chairs had broken legs, the outside area was dirty so we didn't use. The customer service was terriable, did not care and were very rude. The day I tried requesting the internet code I went to reception 3 times in the space of 1.5 hours - there was a note on the window saying back in 10 minutes. At the end of our stay I went to hand the keys back, again they could not understand why and that I should be staying longer - I think this may have been when they finally realised they had given me the wrong room, though still decided to blame me for them handing me the keys to the incorrect apartment. I will never stay here again, I feel very sorry for anyone who may own these apartments and this is the management they are receiving.

Date of stay: September 2022
Reviewed 1 September 2022

Absolutely horrible customer service. Don’t book here, just don’t. On check in the 3 bedroom configuration was not what was booked and confirmed. Was told, you can’t book a particular room set up. Despite it being on their website, confirming by a phone call and adding it to the booking request notes as advised by their staff. I had to argue and pressure staff who initially didn’t care to try and get any result. I finally got them to agree to a free trundle bed, after they tried twice to make me pay for it and despite the error being theirs. And the check in person having to ring the manager to get approval. Then they never bothered to honour their promise and didn’t bring a trundle bed to the apartment. No one at reception to follow up with when we got back to the room later that day. So one of our party slept on the couch as a result. When I went to discuss what went wrong the next morning, the exact response from the female manager was sorry it will be there today. That was the totality of her response. Care factor was so close to zero, it wasn’t funny. Again had to push to get a time that we could expect to get the trundle, which did finally arrive around 10:30am on the second day. Room itself was actually ok with a decent view of the ocean but it could do with some of the old tired furniture replaced and some general maintenance. Whoever owns this complex should get rid of the current managers as they are given your complex a bad name with travellers with shockingly poor customer service and don’t care attitude. Just not worth taking the risk to book here, no one I know will be.

Date of stay: August 2022