All reviews bowls club the managers convenience store spar supermarket min walk town centre across the road laundry facilities the gold coast great location main bedroom bbq area the ground floor two bedroom unit washing powder bottle shop up to date
Reviewed 7 September 2016

We rented the pent house, the owner was very helpful with the minor faults
The apartment is in the good part of broad beach close to every thing
The only thing that bugged us was the wifi system
Would recommend

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank David1952_12
Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

Be careful when you book here. I made a booking for a penthouse apartment,almost 12 months in advance. Got told its too early to leave a deposit. I rang 3 months later with credit card details, thought all was good. Rang in July to pay more to find out there is no booking for me because I failed to leave deposit and they have no record of my booking. Not good enough. 4 very disappointed kids.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Grangewoodcourt, Manager at Grangewood Court Apartments Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2016

It was my fault didn't follow up inquiry We can't afford keep the booking without any definite confirmation unless few Vacancy this is basic standard we offered 2xtwo bedroom next each other in same price or offered introduce other holiday unit in same area

You refused every thing you put the review without staying the place?

for public ACQUISITION ?

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

Had a great stay here with friends. It's in a quiet location between the main shops of broadbeach (1km away) and surfers (2km away) which suited us perfectly. The local cafe, Metro, is a winner with nice food and staff. The accommodation facilities like pool, table tennis table and BBQ are good and the apartments are perfectly adequate while being a lot cheaper than most. Miryung was always a pleasure to deal with. I've already planned my next visit!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Andrew S
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

We visited our brother who lives nearby to these apartments, along with my parents we stayed in a two bedroom apartment. Not only was it spacious, clean and had everything we needed including laundry, but it was great value. Really central location with buses and trams very close by, a lovely bowling club across the road for great meals and an amazing cafe and convenience store right across the road. Every morning there was a lovely bowl of fresh fruit out by the pool, couldn't have asked for more.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2016

The two bedroom ground floor apartment was more than expected. Spacious lounge and good kitchen amenities.Two bathrooms with one an ensuite. Clean an tidy. Lounge and one bedroom had a TV each. Restaurants and Grocery store across the road including Broadbeach Bowls club where you can dine out.
Underground car park. Bus stop outside.Helpful management. Would definitely stay again. Peter - New Zealand

Room Tip: A ground floor apartment facing pool for easy access. Was facing sun