Open today: 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm

Book in advance
from
AU$117.96
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Dracula's Cabaret
from AU$117.96
More Info
2,693 results
All reviews theme stage entertainment vampire ghost meal acrobatics melbourne
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 February 2024

We had a great time! Special thanks to our server, Brat, who went out of her way to help us all evening, and to Glitch who was so much fun and made our night extra awesome. They were both fantastic.

Date of experience: February 2024
1  Thank 748genw
Reviewed 14 February 2024

Overall the show was good but definitely a few issues.
We bought standard tickets as couldn't see the value in VIP on the description the website. If I did it again I'd probably book VIP as you then get a chair and a table as my biggest dislike was the seating.
We aren't the smallest people but the bench they sat us on for 4 people was do squishy you couldn't all cut you food at the same time. I literally cut all my steak a d veggies up so I could eat 1 handed while my husband ate his food.
The waitress forgot to take our food order so everyone had finished before we got our food. The coffin dessert was basically dark chocolate full of cream.
My husband was so uncomfortable in the seat as he was hanging off the edge that he got up and went home.
My favorite part was the Kiss band. 💋

Date of experience: February 2024
1  Thank Tanya L
Reviewed 12 February 2024 via mobile

This was my eight time going and ı will say my last. We paid extra for vip. No nibbles or drink apon arriving up stairs. The drink was at our table. The meal how ever was amazing as usual. The show on the other hand had nothing to do with dracula or anything along that line. If ı wanted to see ladies swinging around on rope with legs open ı would go to that kind of place. The jokes not funny and the show was a huge let down. The one thing ı was glad about was you guys not trying to sell your merchandise during the show

1  Thank Jafa62
Reviewed 2 February 2024

It's weird to know we should have paid less in order to have a better time!
This was my 13th time & 1st time for my 3 friends, so I was excited to be bringing them. Later in our trip from NZ I went to another dinner/show alone as the others said they didn't want to risk another disappointment like Dracula's.
I explained both VIP & non-VIP options to the boys & while 3 of us were happy with non, 1 wanted VIP so we paid the higher price.
I told the booking agent & staff on arrival how it was my 'lucky' 13th time at Dracs & had 3 new customers for them with me (wait til you see what table we were given).
So we arrived & stood in the VIP line & instead of interacting with us like in the past, most of the staff just stood around chatting with each other. We got into the 1st room to find the Ghost train was closed for refurb. Then we went up to mingle in the bar area with our 'welcome drink on arrival' which there was none. You had to purchase all drinks here. After some time mingling there, we were taken through to our table, where we found the free VIP drink sitting for who knows how long. I love my sparkling wine, but this small bottle of bubbles was disgusting, room temperature & the worst tasting wine I've tried. It was 3/4 full when we left.
The table itself (remember VIP & my 13th time) was the furthest to the right & my seat right up against the side wall. To get in you had to shape your legs into a right angle and slide in along the seating. Once in your seat your legs couldn't bend more or straighten, which was VERY uncomfortable.
As a vegetarian, I've never had a problem with the food & found it fine this time as well.
The Draculette serving out table was only interesting in us ordering more & more drinks & nothing else. No funny banter like in past.
Instead I sat there watching the NON-vip's below, with their massive leg room, space, perfect front & center views of the stage, & the non-VIP Draculettes interacting with the non-VIP customers, getting them to sing, pose for photos, make jokes etc. I sooooo wish we had paid less to sit down there in the non-VIP section!
The show itself was ok, but repetitive. This may have been because Dracula's was on tour in NZ at that time, so the show probably wasn't the main actors.
Overall I've had probably 8 great times there, 3 average & 2 really poor experiences with this being 1 of those 2.
I love the concept, I love the venue & feel of the place, but no longer sure if I'll keep coming back & if I do, it HAS to be NON-vip!!!
PLEASE bring back the Dracula's of old! (fyi - we were there 8 Sep 2023)

Date of experience: August 2023
1  Thank Jacob15
Reviewed 22 December 2023 via mobile

We weren't sure what to expect but had an amazing time.
The raunchy humor may not be to everyone's taste (we laughed, but the older couple next to us didn't seem very impressed) but the acts especially the acrobatics should keep.most people happy
From start to finish we had a great time, we got the VIP package very happy with the seating, food, small bottle of bubbles, nibbles and the service. Highly recommend this show!

1  Thank angelC3476SL