Open today: 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm

Book in advance
from
AU$111.80
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Dracula's Cabaret
from AU$111.80
More Info
2,689 results
All reviews theme stage entertainment vampire ghost meal acrobatics melbourne
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 October 2023

The performers were World Class, we had the most wonderful night of entertainment. The costumes were spectacular. The staff were so lovely and really looked after us. The food was yummy too! A new ghost train too- how lucky were we!

Date of experience: September 2023
1  Thank Trip60652872517
Reviewed 20 October 2023 via mobile

Absolutely stunning show. The craftsmanship of the make up, stunts, food, drinks, performances, every aspect of the experience is simply second to none.

1  Thank Taytaytaytaytaytay
Reviewed 20 October 2023

Don't take any notice of the negative reviews as they've taken all the constructive criticism & turned this show into something spectacular & memorable. 10/10 for everything including service, food, drinks, staff & the extremely talented performers & show. Expect up to 15 minutes wait outside before you get immersed in the whole experience. Highly recommended! :)

Date of experience: September 2023
1  Thank evabC3722UJ
Reviewed 7 October 2023

Never seen anything worse than this - and I’ve seen a lot of shows, embarrassingly bad, only show I have ever walked out half way through

Date of experience: October 2023
Reviewed 1 October 2023 via mobile

I went 3 times approximately 20 years ago. It’s changed significantly. The show was awesome yes. All the staff are far too young teens. Why not have a good mixture? They don’t really interact with you like they used to. The VIP free bottle of wine was sickly sweet sugar and undrinkable.
I really liked how they’ve moved on with the times and you can order your drinks via an app or order through your waiter, whichever you prefer. I like that some staff were in character but not all of them could be bothered to interact. I love the venue still and I like the upgrades they’ve done. We went on the new ghost train which I loved! I’d go back again to see if staffing improves. It used to be bloody fantastic!