Open today: Closed

Book in advance
from
AU$111.80
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Dracula's Cabaret
from AU$111.80
More Info
2,689 results
All reviews theme stage entertainment vampire ghost meal acrobatics melbourne
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 October 2023 via mobile

I went 3 times approximately 20 years ago. It’s changed significantly. The show was awesome yes. All the staff are far too young teens. Why not have a good mixture? They don’t really interact with you like they used to. The VIP free bottle of wine was sickly sweet sugar and undrinkable.
I really liked how they’ve moved on with the times and you can order your drinks via an app or order through your waiter, whichever you prefer. I like that some staff were in character but not all of them could be bothered to interact. I love the venue still and I like the upgrades they’ve done. We went on the new ghost train which I loved! I’d go back again to see if staffing improves. It used to be bloody fantastic!

Reviewed 21 September 2023

The performance was very disappointing, a hotch potch nothing flowed and didn’t make sense. Acts went from amazing to extremely poor unrelated terrible mime ventriloquist to fill in time the whole performance nothing to do with Dracula. Wouldn’t go again. Food okay mocktails tasted like unwatered down cordial. Very disappointing. Don’t waste your money.

Date of experience: September 2023
Reviewed 11 September 2023 via mobile

Have been to Draculas a few times when visiting GC.
Last time, prior to Covid it was a very disappointing experience.
This time it was an improvement but only just.
The performers especially the acrobatic performers were very good and talented.
What was disappointing was the show was not Dracula themed in anyway.
The waiters and waitresses were mostly late teens early 20s, and they met customers out front prior to entry.
Who ever is in charge, check what is going on as it's just your young staff congregating and chatting amongst themselves. Occasionally the odd one will come by and interact briefly with customers, but it was not professional in anyway.
The food is average.
The potential for a quality attraction is all there, but someone needs to take charge from the very beginning. You had the right formula about 20+ years ago.

Reviewed 19 August 2023

The service from entering to leaving was incredibly entertaining. Well done team. 👏👏 I absolutely loved the food as well. You must be a zombie not to have enjoyed your time here.

Date of experience: August 2023
Reviewed 6 August 2023 via mobile

Dracula's dont bother folks. The staff were extremely rude and arrogant from the get-go . As a local, we were disappointed by our experience after especially as the front line staff were misrepresentating the hardworking musicians and actors on stage by bullying ticket holders that were not in the vip line. I've spent years working and running venues across Australia and always respected my customers, but this was not our experience at Dracula's .