Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Happy traveller

Amazing

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 12 Mar 2024
The resort was amazing and the reception staff more amazing.
The rooms were clean and comfortable.
The views were beautiful.
And the location was perfect as we were attending a conference at the convention centre across the road.
The carparking area was secure and safe.
Thank you everyone for a great experience.
We'll be back.
1.1 km from Phoenician Resort - Broadbeach
    AU$145
View more hotels in Broadbeach
1,773 results
All reviews great location the gold coast indoor pool one bedroom apartment reception staff are air con light rail restaurants and shops short walk to the beach walking distance great place to stay apartment was clean great facilities living area family holiday convention casino
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 January 2024

Loved our stay at the Phoenician, from the friendly and helpful staff to the great swimming pools and spa area, underground carpark, general decor and the convenience of close restaurants, shops and public transport. The apartment we stayed in (Apartment 2805) looked to have been updated with new bathroom, decor and floor. Handy kitchen, and comfy seating inside. The apartment is on the small side, but perfect for 2 people. Only drawbacks for us were - no door separating the toilet/bathroom so had to close off part of the apartment if you wanted privacy. Outdoor setting was not very comfy for older guests or shorties like me, as it is a bar-style setting with high stools and table, so hard to climb up on and sit comfortably. Having said this - we can't wait to visit the Phoenician again, but will request a different apartment.

Date of stay: January 2024
Reviewed 22 January 2024

Overall fabulous. Staff are excellent. Lovely few days escape with family. Great location access to so many travel options and locations with close transport. Will definitely be back to stay at the Phoenician.Enjiyed this stay especially as the room had been modernised. Thank you.

Room tip: I got a parking fine outside hotel checking in as I didn't see meter so be careful. And I was ony a few minutes. Bad start to trip.
Reviewed 19 January 2024

We walked into our apartment and it was filthy. Hair, crumbs, dust - it looked like the apartment had not be touched in months.
I called reception to advise and they said housekeeping had gone home so there was nothing they could do, she said I was welcome to get the vacuum from the cupboard to help myself for now. I asked reception to come and have a look. A few minutes later there was knock on the door from someone who said she was a cleaner and that she was here to clean and she was the person that cleaned in the morning. I showed her around and advised that no, I dont want it cleaned now instead I went to reception to ask to be moved. I was crying, and was spoken to like I was being dramatic; there was not an ounce of empathy shown by the receptionist who I was speaking to. She said she couldnt move me to another room as there werent any left; so I said I wanted a refund. She said if you want a refund you have to leave now; so I did. Two young children and my husband, were told to leave immediately if we wanted a refund. We are thankful we found another hotel, but wow. Never again.
I spoke to a lovely couple in the lift who said unfortunately alot of the apartments are independently owned so they aren't always kept to a high standard.

Reviewed 14 January 2024

The room are clean end every possible convenience is there. The long hours use of the pool spa and gym is also attractive. Parking is convenient and the staff are super friendly. Each room has great entertainment options and the views from the multiple balconies are great.

Date of stay: January 2024
Reviewed 2 January 2024

The apartments in The Phoenician, managed by Broadbeach Holiday Apartments, are all privately owned so their configuration and quality is probably variable. We had probably the best apartment in Building 2, apartment 2909, a duel key apartment on the top ninth floor. As a duel key unit it has two separate apartments with a small, private entrance foyer, ideal for either a large family or to be shared by two families.

We booked the main apartment which was very spacious, nicely appointed and furnished. The main room was very comfortable and comprised a kitchen, dining and lounge area, with the latter having two large sofas and a mega-sized TV (Netflix provided.) There was a small laundry at the rear with a separate washing machine and dryer. The kitchen was very functional with all the electrical appliances you might need during your stay.

The bedroom was again quite spacious with a large comfortable bed. Whilst the bathroom was a bit small, it worked well and the water was hot and towels were thick.

There was a large balcony with sea views and what seemed like perpetual cooling breezes. The N-E aspect was perfect and overlooked a park and a very nocturnal scenic roundabout. The street below is full of bars and restaurants and Haveli Authentic Indian Cuisine, directly opposite is highly recommended. So with only a 200M walk to the beach and esplanade, there is nothing to fault, hence HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Room tip: Apartment 2909 in Building 2 of The Phoenician is probably the best apartment in the resort
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple