Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
MH

Such a horrible experience. Would NEVER recommend

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 20 May 2021
Stayed here recently for a 3 night 4 day stopover on
Our way to Brisbane.

Generally speaking an extremely unpleasant experience.

Excessive noise from construction works which meant you couldn’t even have a moment peaceful rest during yr stay.

Apartment was in very average condition highlighted by

*Balcony doors that wouldn’t open - ceased shut due to excessive salt corrosion. Much more week to week or month to month inspection / maintenance required

*The master bedroom appeared to have not been cleaned properly for quite a few weeks if not a few months.

Room was excessively dirty and dust ridden in places with levels you would only see after neglect for long periods.

I have attached photographic evidence of this.

I asked staff upon checkout about the noise.

Staff claim there are warnings on the confirmation which I have now reviewed and reread several times with NO EVIDENCE of this.

Was quite ironic when I went to post my review I saw almost a dozen terrible reviews and almost half saying rooms / apartments weren’t clean

That should say enough about the level standards of their cleaning staff and what they consider as professionally presented

Would not stay again.
Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Responded 21 May 2021
Hi Mike Thank you for bringing this to my attention and I assure you I will act upon the concerns you raised with housekeeping. My apologise for any inconvenience caused during your stay. It would have been great to attend to the cleaning issues during your stay but understand if you choose not to advise us and preferred not to be disturbed. My apologies again Mike, Kind Regards Pam (Resort Manager)
AU$337
    AU$152
    AU$155
0.5 km from Ultiqa Beach Haven On Broadbeach
View more hotels in Broadbeach
All reviews tennis courts welcome pack great location the gold coast bedroom superior apartment amazing views the indoor heated pool large tv surf club great apartment bbq area pools supermarket ocean floor shops level
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 May 2021 via mobile

We stayed in 20C for a week and found it very comfortable and convenient. Only a few minutes walk to beach, shops and restaurants.
The kitchen, laundry and bathrooms were modern and the whole place very clean. The lounge and dining area were spacious with slightly old fashioned but very comfortable furniture. The bed was a little hard but this can be a personal preference of course.
The renovation disruption was minimal; lifts a little busy with tradies at times but no impact from noise etc.
This is a really lovely accommodation option at a beautiful part of the Gold Coast; would recommend.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank MaryM1812
Pam McIntyre, General Manager at Ultiqa Beach Haven On Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2021

Hi Mary, Thank you for choosing to stay at Ultiqa Beach Haven. All your lovely comments are appreciated and I will forward your comments on the lounge furniture to the owner to replace. We look forward to welcoming you back for another stay soon. Kind Regards Pam (Resort Manager)

Reviewed 18 April 2021 via mobile

I hesitated to write a review because after looking on here I couldn’t see any negative reviews but we really weren’t that happy with our stay. The view was incredible but the room was very average. The furniture was completely different to the pictures that were posted on booking.com, they were old and run down. The bathroom didn’t have an exhaust and kind of flooded when we had a shower. The location is great, right on the beach and close to cafes and restaurants but was just expecting a little bit more for the price we paid.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 871bethanyg
Pam McIntyre, General Manager at Ultiqa Beach Haven On Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2021

Hi 871bethanyg I appreciate your honest feedback. We have a variety of apartment styles, some renovated with up to date furniture while other standard apartments are equipped with older style furniture. Unfortunately not all apartment images are available for viewing but if you would like assistance with your next booking we are here and happy to assist with your apartment style and selection. Kind Regards Pam (Resort Manager)

Reviewed 10 March 2021 via mobile

Staying in 29F, location is perfect and so close to everything you need. This unit is renovated, sophisticated simplicity. The wrap around balcony gives you 3 different views-mountains,city and ocean, just superb.
3 separate air cons in both bedrooms and lounge, 2 lovely large bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms with an added bonus of a bath.
Staff were lovely and helpful on arrival even though we arrived out of hours. A handy arrival pack was left for us with some goodies for our first night, a pleasant surprise. Everything you need is in the kitchen for cooking etc.
The 3 pools are fantastic and water temperature was perfect.
We are absolutely loving our stay here and will be back most certainly. Have stayed in other apartments on Broadbeach over the years but this one takes the cake.

Date of stay: March 2021
2  Thank Michjd74

Hi Michjd74, Thank you for your superb feedback and I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay in apartment 29F. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon for another stay. Kind Regards Pam (Resort Manager)

Reviewed 29 January 2021

We had a Fantastic stay at the ‘Beach Haven’ Broadbeach and I cannot recommend the resort high enough.
What an amazing place, perfect location, gorgeous clean spacious apartments, amazing views, fantastic facilities second to none, and the friendliest staff around. Brenda at the front desk is the nicest most helpful staff member I’ve ever booked a room with, a true example of excellent hospitality! Without a doubt one of the best resorts on the Gold Coast.

Room tip: Ocean View
Date of stay: January 2021
2  Thank 839lindyg
Pam McIntyre, General Manager at Ultiqa Beach Haven On Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2021

Hi lindyg Thankyou for your awesome review. I have to say, Brenda was beaming yesterday when she read your review and she is very appreciative for your kind words. All our staff go above and beyond to assist our guests for which I am very grateful.
We hope you can come back and stay another time soon. Kind Regards Pam (Resort Manager)

Reviewed 9 November 2020

Stayed here for 2 nights in early November with 4 of my friends in Premium 2 Bedroom Ocean View Apartment (25B). There are renovations going on so it doesn't look attractive with all of the construction fencing etc, but that's not a big deal for us and it was clearly advertised and discussed when the booking was made so we were well aware of this. We didn't end up using any of the facilities but upon check-in, the front desk staff explained it all clearly and were lovely to speak to. The ocean views promised from the apartment were perfect and we enjoyed having those views during our stay. The only thing that we would mention is that the photos of the apartment we booked is not what we got in terms of sizing. The apartment was much smaller, but I guess that's to be expected when there is more than one apartment in that room type at the property. I would recommend that ULTIQA add extra photos to show the smaller Premium 2 Bedroom Ocean View Apartments as well so there is a more honest expectation of what you could potentially get when you arrive for your stay. As a former Agent within the Travel industry (I'm only not one anymore due to COVID-19), I know if I had booked a customer this room type and they arrived to the apartment I got during my stay, it would have resulted in a complaint and very unhappy customers.

(Edit: It appears that after further research, the property may have actually downgraded our booking to a standard 2 bedroom ocean view apartment as the photos from that room type is more like the one we got. If that is the case and it's due to the renovations, then we accept that that is possible HOWEVER, we are not okay with the fact that we were never advised of this fact upon check-in or before we arrived to stay at ULTIQA).

Room tip: Absolutely amazing views. Loud due to the closeness to the ocean and the sound of waves.
Date of stay: November 2020
2  Thank jazGC
Pam McIntyre, General Manager at Ultiqa Beach Haven On Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2020

Hi jazGC Thank you for your feedback. 25B is a Premium Apartment with TV's in each room and air conditioning throughout. The B style apartments are slightly smaller than other styles of apartment but like all our apartments have an awesome view. We certainly would never downgrade any guests and sorry to know you felt 25B was a downgrade. I hope to take the opportunity to visit with us again and please feel free to phone us ahead of your arrival and check on apartment availability as we are more than happy to assist our guests in this regards. Kind Regards Pam (Resort Manager)