Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews tennis courts welcome pack great location the gold coast bedroom superior apartment amazing views the indoor heated pool large tv surf club great apartment bbq area pools supermarket ocean floor shops level
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 February 2020 via mobile

Without a question the ULTIQA Beach Haven on Broadbeach was amazing. From the moment I walked through the doors the lady on the front desk was great. I booked a 2 bedroom so my daughter could have a chill time with myself. Honestly it was fantastic. We were on the 29th floor, the views South were spectacular. The whole apartment was so very clean, bright and spacious, normally I have to clean before I use anything but certainly not here. Woolworths is in the Oasis’s which is a 5 minute walk . 10 minute walk to Pacific Fair. There is a indoor and a outdoor pool which was great. They are doing up the western pool can’t wait to see that. And the beach is right across the road. From a 1 to 10 I give it a 10.

Will certainly be back.
Cheers

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Rozothespazo
ManagerBhaven, Manager at ULTIQA Beach Haven on Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2020

Hi Rozothespazo Thank you for your fantastic review. We certainly appreciate your comments on your recent stay at Ultiqa Beach Haven and look forward to welcoming you back for another stay with us. Thank you and take care, Kind Regards Pam (Resort Manager)

Reviewed 16 November 2019 via mobile

We were fortunate to stay in a renovated apartment on the 6th floor overlooking the beach which. Staff were great and great location was fabulous.
Other colleagues had un renovated apartments so i think it depends on what apartment you get.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Regularcampers
ManagerBhaven, Manager at ULTIQA Beach Haven on Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2019

Hi Regularcampers, Thank you for your great feedback on your recent stay with us, much appreciated. Our non renovated apartments incur a cheaper daily tariff so good for you that you choose one of our renovated apartments and were prepared to pay the additional daily tariff. Thank you and we hope to welcome you back for another stay soon. Kind Regards Pam (Resort Manager)

Reviewed 10 October 2019

After purchasing a beautiful lie on wotif, a Garden View room although there are only 3 of them, there is only 1 great shot of the apartment we were unlucky enough to be stuck with! Managment are blaming Wotif and Expedia, but the marketing department give these companies the material & photographs to advertise. The Bathrooms were Filthy and it's never pleasant showering with former guests hair in the shower, the toilet cistern had dust on top that I'd just NEVER witnessed anywhere....not even when visiting 3rd world Countries, lucky the vanity and toilet seat were Dark Brown to hide the other hidden nasties. Thank goodness for travel wipes, hey! They will gladly take your money and not address the issues at hand. I was refunded for a broken rollaway, which was terribly kind (no one likes to pay for a broken item) Apartment 2C DO yourself a favour and heed my advice, there is such amazing, clean, modern apartments for almost 1/2 the price we paid. There were issues upon check in with the intercom not working, and cutting out and then being advised I was staying somewhere else! But my Favourite....The Manager doesn't even want to discuss these issues with the owners of the apartment! And treated me like an idiot that had never used wotif before or travelled! Hopefully the Owners of 2C read Trip Advisor. I think a partial refund is appropriate. I'd be horrified if my Business got this type of review.

Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank tracyted75
ManagerBhaven, Manager at ULTIQA Beach Haven on Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2019

Hi Tracyted75 I have taken the time to speak with you verbally and have responded to your feedback on Wotif and Expedia. I will however make a further comment to one of your statements above, in that I verbally advised you 'the owner has been asked to renovate the apartment and quotes have been issued. I will address this with the owner again and sorry we were unable to meet your expectations at this time. Kind Regards Pam (Resort Manager)

Reviewed 8 August 2019

Stayed in a two Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartment, Top Floors, Great Views of the Ocean and Broadbeach Area and distant Hinterland.
Close to Surf Club and Parkland, and Beach, One street away from the Mall, where you can Shop and Dine.

Room tip: Our views were looking South and West. Higher Floors are Subject to High Winds on Windy Days. Great View though.
Date of stay: May 2019
2  Thank Judy D
ManagerBhaven, Manager at ULTIQA Beach Haven on Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2019

Hi Judy D, A great Resort and location for a birthday surprise. Appreciate your review and hope you had a fun stay with us and enjoyed your birthday. Kind Regards Pam (Resort Manager)

Reviewed 28 July 2019

Although we got off to rocky start the staff could not be more friendly & helpful. The room we were allocated was 32H , the views are just awesome as are the rooms themselves. The resort is within walking distance to all amenities - simply superb.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank gregw00d
ManagerBhaven, Manager at ULTIQA Beach Haven on Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2019

Hi Greg, Thank you for your great feedback and so nice to meet you and your family. My apologies for the delayed check-in and thanks again for your understanding. We look forward to welcoming you back for another stay and don't forget to advise your ETA so we are well prepared. Thanks Greg, Kind Regards Pam (Resort Manager)