Algotels
Vio.com
1,734 results
All reviews across the road pacific fair great location the gold coast east tower sub penthouse pool area light rail bedroom apartment stay there again thoroughly enjoyed our stay tram station easy access reception staff within walking distance star casino washing machine
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 October 2023

We had a two bedroom apartment on the tenth floor. Almost everything about this experience was wonderful.
The location- across the road from Pacific Fair & two blocks from the ocean- is excellent. We didn't need to drive anywhere once we arrived.
Staff was friendly.
The apartments kitchen and living/dinning area was very clean.
Apartment was well equipped with all you could need. Lovely furniture( couch was a little dated but did the job). The view from the floor to ceiling windows was spectacular. Lots of room throughout.
The indoor heated pool was nice and warm, helping relieve sore legs after a full day of shopping.
The underground car park was spacious.

CONS: ( I only brought these items to the establishments attention upon checkout. I had not given them the opportunity to fix them while we stayed)
Had to run shower for at least 5 minutes before getting hot water. I could wait , so just remember to give the hot water time.
The ceiling fan in the master bedroom did not work. The remote for the operation of the fan/light did not work. As it wasn't too hot during our stay, this was not an issue at the time.
The master bed is like cement. I put all the spare blankets under the sheets to sleep. The single beds in the 2nd bedroom were better, but still firm. If needing a softer bed, perhaps ring and ask for a room containing one.

OVERALL I would stay here again, but would try for a softer bed as this was the only true negative I found.

Room tip: Run your hot water tap for a while ;-)
Date of stay: August 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Bel Air on Broadbeach, Guest Services / Front Office at Bel Air on Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2023

Dear LdlaSzA,

Thank you for choosing Bel Air on Broadbeach and taking the time to share your detailed feedback with us. We're delighted to hear that almost everything about your stay was wonderful.

Your positive comments about our location, friendly staff, cleanliness, and well-equipped apartment are truly appreciated. We're thrilled to know that you enjoyed the spectacular view from the tenth floor and the convenience of our proximity to Pacific Fair and the ocean.

We also appreciate your constructive feedback regarding the shower's hot water delay, the non-functional ceiling fan, and the firmness of the master bed. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by these issues and assure you that we are addressing them promptly to enhance our guests' experiences.

It's fantastic to hear that you found our indoor heated pool enjoyable, especially after a full day of shopping, and that the underground car park met your needs.

We are grateful for your understanding in bringing these concerns to our attention upon checkout, and we want to assure you that we are actively working to improve these aspects. Your feedback is crucial in helping us provide the best possible experience for our guests.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back, and please do not hesitate to contact us directly for any special requests or preferences for your next stay.

Warm regards,

Bel Air on Broadbeach

Reviewed 11 August 2023

I used to be a regular guest at Bel Air. However, after my encounter with Shiree (their reservations person) I will never be going back. Shiree is terrible and needs to go. All I wanted to do was put in a request for my regular room, but this was like pulling teeth as she refused to answer my emails, ignored my calls, and then when she 'accidentally' answered my call she made an excuse that the owner was occupying the room. Then she booked me into a dirty room on the first floor, even though I paid for a superior. When I inquired at the front desk about a room move, I was told by the nice young man arranged for me to meet with Pani who took me on a tour to show me some similar apartments. LEARN HOW TO LISTEN TO YOUR GUESTS SHIREE! WE PAY YOUR WAGES!

Date of stay: March 2023
2  Thank helenwS3609XE
Reviewed 22 June 2023 via mobile

Fabulous central location, easy walk to the beach, restaurants and Pacific Fair. Spacious 3 bedroom apartment with stunning views, great pool complex, sauna, gym and cafe. Impeccable service and cleanliness
Perfect family holiday, we were 3 couples and a baby

Date of stay: June 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Guest Services , Guest Services / Front Office at Bel Air on Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are absolutely thrilled you had a fantastic stay and can't wait to welcome you at another time :)

Reviewed 19 June 2023

Excellent accommodation in a great location. Ocean views are spectacular!

Staff were all exceptional. Called me to arrange access afterhours, great level of service.

Clean rooms, comfortable bed and pillows. Fully equipped with everything that you need if you want to self-cater. Excellent facilities, pools, gym etc.

Great location particularly if you want access to the exhibition centre, casino, Pacific fair the beach or Broadbeach cafes and restaurants.

I would have no hesitation in staying at the Bel Air again.

Tony

Date of stay: May 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you so much. We are thrilled you had such a great experience and hope to see you again soon :)

Reviewed 13 June 2023

Unfortunately this hotel is very dated and looks like an old folks home. The reservations person Sherie was very condescending and 'sulky'. She needs lessons in customer service as she failed to listen, then ended up forgetting my rollaway that I paid for. However the security guard brought it up pretty quickly, he was very friendly. The location isn't bad but the staff look 'messy' and dress like they're going to a nightclub. Call me old fashioned but dreadlocks and big earrings don't look good in what is meant to be a 4 star complex. I won't be coming back.

Room tip: Bring your walking shoes
Date of stay: May 2023