Lowest prices for your stay
AU$291
Priceline
ZenHotels.com
AU$228
3,356 results
All reviews buffet breakfast mini bar an ocean view room gold coast an upgrade shopping centre surfers paradise car parking across the road pacific fair accor bonjour casino views concierge conference luxury
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 October 2023 via mobile

Very average hotel. Beds extremely uncomfortable. Room smelt musty. Bathroom needed a deep clean. Not even close to five star. Very disappointed with the stay. On check out the receptionist asked how the stay was. I told him about beds and bathroom. He said ‘thanks for your feedback’. A real let down.

Room tip: Stay elsewhere if you want five star
Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Karla H
Reviewed 8 October 2023

Dear Hotel GM,

I’m not going to bother writing about how your property is old and tired and in desperate need of a refurbishment!

Let’s save that for another day.

What I am going to review is the worst customer experience ever!!

I have been trying to get my credit card refunded, after your front of house team charged our corporate travel company for my nights accommodation, as well as my personal credit card.

Call 1 - 25th of Sept - your staff, very sorry for having double charged both me and my company for the night’s accommodation! We will credit straight away sir.

27th Sept - Call 2 - Very sorry sir , we were not sure which card to credit, as there was a corporate travel card and another card on the booking. (What a joke, I confirmed the card twice on the first call)

Confirmed credit card again with reception , and was told I would be credited immediately.

2 WEEKS LATER STILl NO CREDIT!!!

So GM , here is what’s going to happen if no one contacts me today to sort this out!

Monday 8th of October:
No1- I will dispute the credit card charge with my bank!

No-2 I will file a complaint with American Express Travel, re being double charged by your hotel !

No-3 I will also inform our travel manager in the US , of Accor practices on double charging customers , and ignoring their requests for refunds !!!

So up to you now to get in touch !
But considering how bad the service has been this far, And most of the time bad management breeds a bad team culture , I’m not holding my breath that you will be any better !!!

Date of stay: August 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank gasjar
Sofitel Gold Coast Broadbeach, Guest Services / Front Office at Sofitel Gold Coast Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2023

Dear gasjar

Many thanks for your review. I read your comments with great concern and I can assure you we do take any feedback about guest experience seriously . We have clearly fallen short of our standards in handling this issue and I would be most grateful if you could contact me directly at the hotel on 07 5592 2250 and ask for Fraser Ross directly or email me at fraser.ross@sofitel.com to advise me of best contact details for me to call you directly .

Sincerely

Fraser

Fraser Ross

Reviewed 5 October 2023

Stayed here with two rooms (used suite upgrade to get a suite plus a superior twin for the three kids). We were on 20th floor and the suite was huge with large living area and a spa. The rooms were excellent, slightly dated but still clean and conmfortable with decent amenities and nice tasty treats to recongise the ALL platinum membership. We had a great stay and enjoyed the breakfasts and the pool. Loved the QR codes to order drinks and food at the pool.

All staff were professional and friendly. Slight issues during our stay were glitches with the IT system which would not let us watch the movie we wanted. Also the fact that the bar/restaurant on ground floor was not open for our first two nights. Also noted that concierge was not as helpful as when we first stayed 9 years ago. Back then they were helpful and had discount packages and deals for the theme parks. This time the advice was to book onjline and get shuttles with ConXion.

But overall an amazing stay, great location and great views!
We would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ozcookie1
Reviewed 2 October 2023

Good location,room was ok,needs update,pool needs to be heated,we had 150 credit to spend,could not use on room service,order Mr steak was well done.had late check out 12pm,was locked out of rm at 10 am?? ,was ok experience,would go elsewhere next time...

Date of stay: September 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank David P
Reviewed 26 September 2023

Old and tired with poor service.
I stayed while visiting the area for work.
The hotel is badly in need of an update from the elevators which are stuck in the 80s, to the business and gym facilities which are old, busy and small.
The room is of a good size, but with dated furniture and is fading. The bathroom has seen better days with dirty grout and and peeling silicone.
The service is poor, I shouldn’t have to ask for my room to be cleaned in the late afternoon and amenities aren’t replenished.
I have colleagues staying at other hotels nearby that are cheaper and vastly better.

Date of stay: September 2023