Lowest prices for your stay
AU$299
Get rewarded with One Key
travelup.com
AU$283
4,200 results
All reviews zen garden free movies great location the gold coast ocean view car park across the road amazing views pacific fair bedroom apartment surfers paradise main bedroom surf club oasis shopping centre tower facilities accommodation
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 October 2023

Bathroom had black mould and disgusting room or carpet smelled like wet mouldy wool every time you walked in from out side the wifi wouldn’t connect to our phones the password sas just scribbled on inside of card holder Tv remote was faulty , receptionist was untidy and have not been contacted about complaint we submitted

Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Raymond L
Reviewed 17 October 2023

This was (I think), my 7th stay at Peppers Broadbeach, my first in Tower 2.
I missed the sunrise view but the beach is approx 100m from the hotel, so it was an easy walk for morning view, run, coffee etc.
As an Accor member I always appreciate my amenities kit on arrival (wine, chocolates and other special treats), and check in is always super friendly and helpful.
The rooms are spacious, modern, compy and, as I was working for 10 days, pleasant to be in for long periods of time.
I made use of the lap pool and the spa, but there's a great gym there also.
I went to a few of the restaurants below- Lamb, Massaman and Mario's - but there are so many to choose from.

I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Broadbeach than Peppers.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Anita H
Reviewed 2 October 2023

Okay stay. Reception service can be improved. Snobbies, do not greet nor make eye contact... their eyes were glued onto their phones.... if you have a pod on your cat, the arrival and departure can be challenging.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Camper2c
Reviewed 26 September 2023 via mobile

Overnighter with family before an event early the next day. Great location, apartment was awesome and whilst we were there only one night. Would definitely stay again.

The kids loved the pool and spa.

Very close to supermarkets and restaurants.

Date of stay: April 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2023 via mobile

The quality of the accomodation , the prime location near restaurants, cafes, amenities and the beach is sensational.

The staff were friendly , professional and welcoming .

Located on Elizabeth Ave peppers is nearby by all the amenities , pacific fair for upmarket shopping and movies , tram to surfers , with Mammasan located downstairs you have a wide variety of restaurants or go to nearby Woolies and BWS for a meal at home .

Trip type: Travelled on business