Peppers Broadbeach offers beautiful apartment style accommodation with daily maid service, walking distance to restaurants, beach and shops and great facilities. What is doesnt offer is a "hotel feel". The apartments are housed in 2 towers, tower number 1 is located closer to the beach and tower number 2 closer to the Gold Coast Highway. Our one bedroom apartment was in tower number 1 - we booked an ocean view apartment and as the one bedroom apartments are on the lower floors we had a view of the ocean interrupted by the apartment complex infront of us. In saying this the view was still stunning and on a clear day we could see the Coolangatta skyline. We only had sun on the spacious balcony in the early morning - it was gone for the day by mid-late morning. The reception check in is located in Tower number 2 - the staff are extremely warm and welcoming and our requests were attended to very politely. Besides the small reception desk there are no other true hotel facilities such as concierge, on-site restaurant , tour or car rental desk. This is the reason why the hotel does not have a hotel feeling. There are porters to assist with parking and baggage (very well mannered and helpful). The hotel is shared with approximately 350 privately owned residences. Tower 1 has 2 very nice pools - one resort pool and one lap pool - there are no staff in the pool areas and as such no pool service etc. The fully equipped gym is excellent and there is also a sauna and steam room. (both unsupervised). The one bedroom apartments are very spacious. We had a twin room (2 beds) - they are singles only and small singles at that. Bathroom is bright and spacious with a wonderful free standing bath and separate shower, 2 basins. The curtain to the bathroom only closed 1/2 way so the bathroom was exposed to the bedroom. There are 2 flat screen TV's, one in the bedroom one in the living room, kitchenette (microwave, oven, full fridge, cutlery, crockery) desk, kitchen table and chairs, 2 couches, ample space. Parking under the building is included in the rate. WIFI is also included but a new password is required every 24 hours. We had a lovely stay at Peppers Broadbeach and would most certainly return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Broadbeach includes two towers that soar high above Broadbeach only 25 minutes drive from the Gold Coast Airport. Guests will enjoy the perfect mix of the Gold Coast's city and coastal lifestyle while enjoying the luxurious surrounds of the one and two bedroom suites. All suites boast exceptional interior design with European appliances and imported stone featured throughout. Signature features include a pillow menu and gourmet mini bar with local and organic products. The on-site facilities are endless including Zen gardens, tai chi lawns, private cinemas, guest lounges, teppanyaki barbecues, steam rooms, saunas and lap, plunge and resort pools. On the doorstep you will also find over 100 alfresco restaurants offering cuisines from all over the world and within a short walk are attractions such as The Star Gold Coast, the Gold Coast Convention Centre and Pacific Fair. *Please Note: Complimentary internet access provided for one device per room per night. Important information: Please note resort check in is conducted at Tower 2. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Agoda, Odigeo, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Peppers Broadbeach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Broadbeach Hotel Broadbeach
- Peppers Broadbeach Gold Coast