Lock in great prices from these sites
All reviews table tennis sushi train large ensuite after hours the gold coast pacific fair easy checkin great location fabulous place to stay we booked a bedroom apartment tram stop across the road star casino main bedroom apartment hotel own bathroom light rail
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 January 2024

We really enjoyed our stay. Apartment was clean, view was amazing. Only let downs were the kitchen amenities, nothing is provided. I would have really liked just some salt and pepper.
Also the pool, the shade comes over at 2pm and the area becomes really cold. We spent the mornings at the beach or doing activities and would come back for an afternoon swim which was always cut short because of the shade.
Apart from that we really enjoyed our stay.

Date of stay: September 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Qube Team, General Manager at Qube Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2024

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Brittney.
Thank you for your feedback, we value all guests input. Unfortunately we are unable to make any changes regarding the pool, but will discuss salt & pepper in apartments.
We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again :)

Reviewed 8 January 2024 via mobile

“Manageress” has zero people skills to be the face of the business. She must have a stake in the building because nobody in the right mind would keep someone like her on. She was rude and condescending (even though her opening words to me were “I don’t mean to sound rude or condescending….”). I asked for a partial refund as I could not stay there in that disgusting room with a smelly broken dishwasher that despite 3 requests to have it repaired, was never looked at. It was xmas season and the room could have been rebooked to someone easily. It was a hard no with a walk off. I actually ended up staying at another hotel and left the room unoccupied most of the stay and handed back the keys on the checkout date. A real manager would have checked in on us. I did see her being nice to some other patrons but my observations were that if you were of any other ethnicity other than anglo, she had no time for you. Lucky my husband is a doctor and we could afford this hiccup on our holiday. Sadly, most people are not so fortunate and would have had to cut their holiday short.

Date of stay: December 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank anastasiak23374
Qube Team, General Manager at Qube Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2024

Dear Anastasia,
Thank you for your review. I appreciate that you perceived things didn’t go according to plan and I am always disappointed when anyone’s holiday is not an enjoyable experience as, if you review the vast majority of our reviews are extremely positive. Currently our review is classed as “Excellent” and we are ranked 1st in Broadbeach in our category. This positive ranking also is demonstrated on other review sites (such as travel agent sites).
However, we understand that with the best of resorts, things can go wrong. However, in your situation, I do feel that the comments are unfair and not accurate. As well as providing an appropriate response to yourself, I also wish to be transparent for others reviewing Qube.

Your reservation was made around 6th December for a stay commencing 24th December which, as you can imagine, provides little opportunity to honour many specific requests for clients as we are heavily booked for Christmas. You did request a low floor as you were afraid of heights. As such, we offered you the lowest level for the room type reserved which was situated on level 9 and is the lowest in the entire building for the 3 Bedroom Standard.

On arrival, it became clear that you were upset about the height of the apartment within the building and became so upset. Even though reception had closed, I did visit your apartment after hours as I recall your husband was preparing dinner and he appeared a little surprised at the reaction in this event.
I met you in the lobby after hours on Christmas Eve to comfort you, I did ask if you knew the building was a 40 storey building when making your reservation and as such, you answered yes and that you had stayed at an older resort in Broadbeach previously but had seen Qube and liked the look of it.

Although you mentioned a “smelly dishwasher”, please note the servicing all of our apartments are inspected by a supervisor before they are released for new guests and nothing was identified as a problem by the supervisor nor is there any record of any comments or notices made from yourself or your party advising of such an issue. Certainly if there was an issue, we would have attended to the matter as a priority. Our housekeeping team also did not mention any such issue when cleaning the apartment after your departure.

We do note you did ask for a refund however, as is very clear in our terms which you had to check that you accepted when booking, and the fact we had provided exactly what was requested (and with no knowledge of the dishwasher claim), it is not possible to refund at such a busy period. Despite claiming it was the Christmas season, sadly most guests do not leave booking their Christmas holiday to the day they want to start specifically because it is so busy. Therefore selling it easily unfortunately , is not the case. All of our apartments are owned by individual investors (as the vast majority of apartment resorts on the Gold Coast) and as such, we have a legal obligation to enforce the policies agreed to with owners.

In light of the above, it appears that the only issues with the apartment were the level the unit was situated on (which was exactly as advised at the time of booking) and the dishwasher, which was not reported. Even if it was, I am sure you would agree that a reasonable solution to that is to fix the dishwasher as opposed to a sizeable refund.

Your claims about walking off are simply not correct and to levy that this was a racist issue is frankly, a little confusing in its own right. The majority of guests at Qube are Australian and New Zealand and this point has never been raised until now. I can only assume this is an incorrect assumption due to not being provided a refund. But the fact I sat consoling you for providing the very room you had accepted on booking, after hours, I trust displays that there was no rudeness at play.

Reviewed 15 December 2023

Absolutely loved our stay. Our apartment was perfect. It had everything you need, I especially loved there was comfortable seating for all 4 of us. Super clean and so well kept. The whole complex is very well kept. I highly recommend staying here and look forward to staying again.

Room tip: The reception is only open from 8:30-5pm but you can contact them by phone.
Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Qube Team, General Manager at Qube Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Thank you for your fabulous rating Gregory :)
We are so happy that you enjoyed your time with us at Qube Resort and that we were able to accommodate your party comfortably.
We take great pride in what we offer and are so pleased to receive such a lovely review :)

Reviewed 5 September 2023

Very nice hotel. Facilities in room excellent. Reception staff very helpful 👍. Outside pool and spa very good. The only downside was the building works next door where it looks like another building is being and the workers started early but finished about 3pm.9

Date of stay: August 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Qube Team, General Manager at Qube Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2023

Thank you for your lovely review!!
We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us :)
Construction is happening all over the Gold Coast at this present time. They are following local government start times. I hope this didn't intrude on your holiday too much.

Reviewed 20 August 2023

We booked less than 6 months ago - direct. About a month ago i checked the site and found price had dropped 40% (3 night stay) - a significant amount.
I emailed Qube and they said price guarantee only applied at time of booking - have to pay up front. No offer only wished us a warm welcome.
I replied and said i thought they could offer ‘something’ other than a welcome. NO REPLY.
Don’t book early you could be terribly disappointed.

Room tip: Don’t pay up front, early.
Date of stay: August 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank R2905USdennish

Thank you for contacting us.
As per our terms and conditions that need to be signed, checked, ticked before you make your booking you will see that our rates change daily, similar to that of Airline tickets.
Once you have ticked the terms and conditions and have paid for your booking, it becomes non-refundable. You are also welcome to choose a Flexible Rate, also displayed on our website. This gives you the flexibility to pay 7 days prior to arrival.
May I suggest that you choose a flexible rate on your next booking to avoid disappointment.