Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Doula G

Worst accommodation I have stayed at. Unclean rooms and uncaring staff.

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 7 Sept 2023via mobile
The accommodation needed updating. Musky smell. Unclean. Dust on the ceiling fan. Stained carpets and curtains. Couch uncomfortable and sofa chair’s leather was peeling off. Bugs everywhere. I went to politely complain and lucky said they were cockroaches and my room would be sprayed while I was out. When I returned to my room, a couple of hours later so did the cockroaches. I have pictures of the state of the room. Also when I arrived I was told I was upgraded and when I got to my room the door lock was being fixed. If that’s an upgrade I shudder to think what the other room would be like. I’ve also been told that customers were offered discounts if they wrote a good review.
Date of stay: August 2023
Room Tip: Don’t go there!!
Lucky Liu, General Manager at Aruba Surf Resort, responded to this review
Responded 20 Sept 2023
Hello Doula
We are sorry to hear about that issues but we would like to relocate you to the other room if you could report to the reception whenever during your stay.
However would you mind contact us 07 5539 0299 for us to go further investigation for this issue as we have been doing renovation since Aril 2023 all rooms maintained as nice and clean
If you request to process refund and please contact us by email info@arubasurf.com , thank you

Kind Regards

• ZenHotels.com
    AU$144
0.1 km from Aruba Surf Resort
View more hotels in Broadbeach
All reviews no lift great location one bedroom apartment pacific fair the gold coast washing machine and dryer secure parking stay there again tram station spa casino channels australia
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 September 2023

Like the room where is facing to pool and beautiful garden , clean and safe parking areas in the basement , nice and warm spa with all flowers a rounded! Receptionist, Lucky , is very nice and welcoming to me for my check in and out , I will come back to Aruba Surf

Reviewed 29 August 2023

A Memorable at Aruba Surf Resort

I recently had the pleasure of staying at the Aruba Surf Resort and overall, it was a wonderful experience. The resort's prime location near the beach and its well-maintained facilities made for a memorable stay.

Date of stay: July 2023
Reviewed 28 August 2023

Aruba Surf Resort provided a relaxing and enjoyable getaway. It strikes a balance between comfort and adventure, making it suitable for couples, families, and solo travelers alike. The exceptional staff and prime location make up for any minor shortcomings, and I would certainly consider returning for another stay.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 August 2023 via mobile

Nice and clean rooms So We extent our stay to from 7to 19 nights now 🥰WE like staffs here and good services for thé room qnd nice pool Warm Spa ,great location and closed to shopping center , beach, bars and casino! We will come back Next time with my Friends

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2023

Nice staffing and quick check in , free wifi and free under covered parking area!
We had great and comfortable stay at Aruba Surf ! The balcony with sun all the time as we are from NZ, we will definitely come back to stay here again

Trip type: Travelled as a couple