Algotels
Priceline
Trip.com
1,543 results
All reviews pacific fair great location across the road bedroom apartment the gold coast indoor pool family holiday great facilities car park shopping centre would stay again a great place to stay surfers paradise light rail washing machine floor views
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 October 2023

Booked a one bedroom unit which had hinterland views including Pacific Fair gold coast highway and train station. Very comfortable , clean well stocked and a very comfortable large bed. Large balcony but not much sun. Very old basic TV no radio and a very poor water pressure in shower. No information brochure in room eg desk phone number and hours, emergency phone numbers for doctors etc. First time staying at Sierra Mantra

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank O1691GXrobert
Rebecca Noyes, General Manager at Mantra Sierra Grand Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2023

Dear O1691GXrobert,

Thank you for providing feedback on the recent stay with us at Mantra Sierra Grand.

We are pleased to hear you found your apartment to be clean, comfortable and provided all the inclusions you needed for a great getaway. We are sorry to hear that the water pressure wasn't the best and can provide full reassurance that we will have our Maintenance team have this attended to.

In line with our commitment to being ecofriendly, our compendium detailing all the facilities and local area information is now offered digitally. This is provided via a QR code which is printed on your welcome card on arrival.

We thank you again for taking the time to share your review and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back when you next visit the Gold Coast.

Reviewed 14 October 2023

I paid way more than usual for a 3 bedroom apartment because it was school holidays and also a long weekend. But I suppose that’s the price you pay if that’s the only time off you get.
I was called by the hotel on the way to check when I was arriving and I said I was about an hour away and would be there at four. I also asked what floor I would be on because I wanted a higher floor. I was told 25th floor and I said that’s great.
On arrival I was then put on the 21st floor. Which I thought was strange. I walk in. The 3rd bedroom was like a closet. Tiny of the kitchen, 2 single beds. No wardrobe. No window and a double sliding door. The “ocean view” was obstructed with buildings. I paid at least $500 more for the ocean side- not worth it. The second bedroom was a double or queen. Ok that’s your room I said to my daughter because mums getting the king bed!! Main room was the same size bed! A queen or double!!! What the…? I looked at the description agin on the website- 3 bedroom apartment KING bed , queen bed, 2 singles. I rang the front desk. I’m not paying my 3 month wage for a queen bed!!! I was told management would call me back and never did. The apartment was nice but small. The ocean view was not just the ocean please just write obstructed ocean views!!! Don’t say a KING bed if they’re no king! When I told the front desk my room number 2104, they said they do not recognise this number as one of THEIRS! What????!!!! So if it’s a privately owned apartment, make sure that they have what YOU are advertising!!!!! I don’t care if it’s busy. Make sure all room have what you’ve advertised. Not happy. And sort out the wifi. On check in, give your guests the code.

Room tip: The ocean view is not worth the extra money
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank oliviat203

Dear oliviat203,

Thank you for providing feedback on the recent stay with us at Mantra Sierra Grand, on behalf of the team please accept my apologies for the multiple issues and that your apartment did not meet your expectations.

We were disappointed to hear of your concerns with the bedding configuration provided for your apartment. Our apartments do offer a style of different bedding configurations which cater for a number of different traveler needs. Please be assured that we are currently reviewing all advertising on our websites to ensure that these align with the property bedding offerings and do apologise for the impact that this had on your stay with us.

We once again apologise for any inconvenience caused during your stay and thank again for providing your feedback.

Reviewed 22 September 2023

Paid for a 3 bedroom ocean view ($500 a night with accor discount) it was a disgrace. Dirty floor towel, stains on tiles, disgraceful mattress, dirty air vents.. the list goes on. Dont waste ur money. The only thing going for this hotel is the pools and location.

Room tip: Dont waste your money in peak season
Date of stay: August 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear hayleya695,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review.

I appreciate you allowing me to correspond with you directly after your stay and provide some reassurance to you. This is certainly not the high level of service our team strive to deliver, and we appreciate the opportunity to review our processes to improve our offerings.

I once again offer our formal apologies for the disappointment felt during your stay and thank you again for sharing your constructive feedback.

Reviewed 19 September 2023

Great location right across the highway from the tram station and only a few minutes walk from the restaurant district of Broadbeach. Located a couple of blocks back from the beach, it's a short 5 minute walk until you are on the sand.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear 960jamiec,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Mantra Sierra Grand and for taking the time to provide feedback.

We are thrilled that you have discovered the joys of holidaying in Broadbeach and all that it has on offer. From the pristine beaches, restaurants & cafes, Star Casino, generous shopping and all of this within walking distance from our resort - what more could you need!

We hope to welcome you back for another great visit with us again soon,

Reviewed 22 August 2023

Good - well appointed rooms. Evelyn being very nice and helpful with early checkin and after checkout use of facilities. Great outdoor pool and indoor sauna. Location right next to tram terminal.

Downside - Car parking chaotic - 4 times allocated car park got pinched by somebody else. Accor Platinum member no option of late check out beyond 11am and no complimentary upgrade as such.

Date of stay: August 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Allan_N1992,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Mantra Siera Grand whilst visiting the Gold Coast. We appreciate your kind comments regarding the high level of service you received and that you found your accommodation to be well appointed.

We are very sorry to hear of the challenges whilst utilising the carpark facilities and for any inconvenience this caused. Although we can confirm that all of our guests have guaranteed allocated parking it is disappointing that there had been some occupants not following the set parking bays.

Thank you again for sharing your review and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again when you next visit the Gold Coast.