“Best Ski School in Nendez!!”

Alpinemojo Ski School
Ranked #6 of 19 things to do in Nendaz
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome To Alpinemojo Ski School Alpinemojo Ski School based in Nendaz, provides high quality ski and snowboard lessons for beginners to advanced, from experienced qualified ski instructors and snowboard instructors who know the 4 Vallees like the back of their hand. Our instructors know where to go, and when to go to ensure you have a fabulous day to remember, whether it’s skiing or
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I have never gone on a skiing holiday in my life so when i decided to go to Nendaz i thought i would have a few lessons. Alpinemojo were by far the best ski school that i approached. My ski instructor's name was Oli and he was Fab! I always felt safe and he was very patient with me. By the second day he was guiding me down blue slopes which i definitely wasn't expecting and i was full of confidence. if i were to recommend any ski school for anyone 100% would have to be Alpinemojo. I hope to go back next year and will definitely be taking more lessons to improve my skiing it was great fun learning! Thanks OLI!

All reviews
"lesson"
in 5 reviews
"team"

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Just returned from an amazing weekend skiing with friends in Nendaz! This was mainly down to the fabulous ski instructors at Alpinemojo (especially Oli) who were not only extremely patient and encouraging when teaching us but also recommended the best places to go in Nendaz throughout our stay. I have skied a few times before and I can definitely say that this is the best teaching I have had as they made me feel very at ease, helping me to take on new challenges from the get go. Thanks guys!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I recently went on a group holiday to Nendaz with a group of 6 girls who had never been skiing before. I had been recommended to use Alpinemojo through a friend. We were taught by both Ollie and Sega who were amazingly helpful and reassuring throughout which helped some of the group get through initial fears. Both instructors were highly encouraging which led to us all gaining enough skill and confidence to ski down a Blue slope on the second day. They not only helped with skiing but also suggested places to eat, drink and visit during our stay.

I would highly recommend using Alpinemojo when visiting Nendaz, the team are happy and friendly.

Thank you for helping make a memorable weekend!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Had the best time for my first ski holiday. Oli and Elliot where fantastic teachers and helped me get on to the blue run on the second day. I would thoroughly recommend them as a company for not only beginners but for people who want to brush up on their skills as they are very experienced and cater to all. Thank you for making my holiday so enjoyable.

See more reviews
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I couldn’t have been more pleased with the service I received from Alpine Mojo ski school. I came to Nendaz as an absolute beginner with no experience of the slopes and very apprehensive of whether I’d be able to pick up skiing. Oli couldn’t have been more patient and helpful. He was extremely observant and was able to instantly help me improve my technique when I didn’t understand what I was doing wrong. He also made learning to ski such a fun experience! After a few hours of learning he made me feel very confident to go down the slopes. Couldn’t be happier. Thanks so much Oli!