“I wouldn’t have been able to do it without them”

Alpinemojo Ski School
Ranked #6 of 19 things to do in Nendaz
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome To Alpinemojo Ski School Alpinemojo Ski School based in Nendaz, provides high quality ski and snowboard lessons for beginners to advanced, from experienced qualified ski instructors and snowboard instructors who know the 4 Vallees like the back of their hand. Our instructors know where to go, and when to go to ensure you have a fabulous day to remember, whether it’s skiing or
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I had never been skiing before so was nervous but Oli gave me so much confidence in myself and pushed me at the right speed. He was so patient with me and made sure I was enjoying myself the whole time. Thank you so much I will definitely be back and recommend Alpinemojo to everyone I meet!!

All reviews
"lesson"
in 5 reviews
"team"

Reviewed 18 March 2018

I organised ski week lessons for 15 kids across Nendaz & Verbier and nothing was too hard for these guys to ensure that both the kids got the best instruction and that it was easy for parents to drop off and pick up! The kids had so much fun and finished the week skiing better than ever and having skied nearly the whole mountain! We had kids ranging from intermediate to seasoned ski racers and they worked each of them to the abilities. Oli, Elliot and Logan were our instructors and were brilliant and having come from the UK it was great to have perfect english instruction.
I have also had a lesson or two myself, and as a beginner skier they guys had me down itinerary runs and carving in no time! Make these guys the first school you call no matter what the level or age!

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

The team at Alpine Mojo are simply Fantastic!! Our kids have enjoyed lessons each Saturday through the season and during all of “ski week”. The kids improved so much and had a great time doing it. Just one lesson for the mums & dads with Elliot made a big difference for us all to sharpen up our technique. Will be back next season without a doubt!

Reviewed 10 March 2018

My two boys (9 and 11) have just finished their fourth week of teaching with Eliott. They have improved hugely over the last couple of years, the progress has been great to watch. More importantly they love to hang out with Eliott. Highly recommend Alpinemojo.