“Execellent & fun instruction for kids ”

Alpinemojo Ski School
Ranked #6 of 19 things to do in Nendaz
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome To Alpinemojo Ski School Alpinemojo Ski School based in Nendaz, provides high quality ski and snowboard lessons for beginners to advanced, from experienced qualified ski instructors and snowboard instructors who know the 4 Vallees like the back of their hand. Our instructors know where to go, and when to go to ensure you have a fabulous day to remember, whether it’s skiing or
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Our children have done a series of lessons with Oli and Elliot. The team at Mojo are able to adapt to different levels and although they teach them great skills they make it so fun the kids certainly don’t see it as a lesson. It has been amazing to watch the progression over the season. We highly recommend Alpinemojo!

All reviews
"lesson"
in 5 reviews
"team"

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

After 25yrs of not having a lesson, I went out with Oli for a refresher lesson, I found it very Helpful after 30+ yrs of bad habits, Which Oli identified immediately & was delighted with the results after a couple of hours. Would definitely recommend Alpine Mojo, Fantastic Instruction with fun included..⛷️

1  Thank Trevor P
Reviewed 10 February 2018

It made a real change to take lessons that were relaxed, enjoyable and most of all fun!
I was keen to improve my skiing but was also conscious that I was on holiday too so didn't want any regimented type of lessons. Well Eliott ensured that was not the case from the minute we met he made me feel relaxed. The improvement was nearly instant as he pointed out some basics which I had forgotten over the years then the rest of the lesson was enjoyable and most of all great fun.

2  Thank Martin1life
Reviewed 8 February 2018

Over the years I've had numourous ski lessons in several resorts, and without doubt, the team at Aplinemojo are the best I've experienced by far! Elliot was friendly, patient and extremely passionate about moving my skiing to the next level. I felt my confidence grow as the week progressed and left the holiday a much better skier. At the end of the sessions we had a well deserved beer and the whole team made me feel welcome at their table. I can't recommend them enough and I will certainly be back next year.

1  Thank gavblake1
See more reviews
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

I have been skiing for 4 years and always wanted to try snowboarding. I booked a lesson with Alpinemojo and loved every minute of it. The instructor was very good giving me some key tips and helped improve in a short space of time. I will defiantly be booking again next year and would recommend Alpinemojo to anyone looking to improve their snowboarding or skiing.

1  Thank jamiekayley11111111