“evening meal”

Native thai
Ranked #37 of 48 Restaurants in Rangiora
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 5 June 2015

we had an evening meal, just turned up for takeaways but decided to eat in instead. I recommend the pad thai. My husband had a crispy chicken type dish. It was fine for what we were expecting however the restaurant layout means that takeaway patrons line up in between and midline of the seated restaurant patrons which isn't great if one is seated near the middle but OK if at sides. service was good

1  Thank Catherine H

Reviewed 28 May 2015

We go here sometimes for takeouts and dining in. The pad thai is usually very good and its BYO. The restaurant itself lacks atmosphere though so more ideal for a quick cheap bite.

1  Thank Janine010
Reviewed 26 March 2015

To begin with they forgot about our drinks order and we had to ask for our drinks 30 minutes after we had already been seated. ordered a currie, was given a portion of rice that wouldn't even fill a child up so i asked for some more which cost $4, was not happy to pay that so asked staff about it and got directed to the owner he was so rude and shouted at me in front of whole restaurant!! and tried to tell me his personal life problems when i just wanted to have a nice meal out with my mum and sister.. the food was good and had good flavors so to avoid the terrible service get take aways! the grumpy owner clearly doesn't realize that customer service is key to having a successful business. absolutely disgusting.

1  Thank Sian M
Reviewed 22 January 2015

A very nice Thai, not the best I've had but OK. Good menu and BYO. The restaurant has a reasonable atmosphere with friendly staff.

2  Thank Gebs832
Reviewed 24 October 2014 via mobile

Tasty food but hey come on put on a smile pretend your happy when you serve people. Don't huff at patrons lady. Oh you were the manager oh my god.

3  Thank MyHoliday8