Stayed here for a night during my honeymoon trip. Our room category was CHALET. My travel agent NTB had informed us earlier that there is a attached kitchen in this room so we had planned to cook here to add a different experience to our holiday. The kitched is well equipped and you just need to bring along with you what ever you want to eat. The room size is good and comfortable. The view of Mt. Cook in the morning is breathtaking. Just step out of the room to see this.
Sir Edmund Hillary Alpine Center at this hotel is a wonderful experience in itself. You can spend some time in watching 3D movies here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From an intrepid journey through glacial valleys to a mouth-watering culinary dining adventure, The Hermitage Hotel is the perfect 'base camp' to discover your Peak Experience. Choose from premium hotel rooms, motel units or cozy chalets. Add world-class activities such as Glacier Explorers, Tasman Valley 4WD and Argo Tours, Big Sky Stargazing, Encounter Day Walks, scenic flights or the visual extravaganza of the Sir Edmund Hillary Alpine Centre and you have a unique, year-round alpine adventure perfect for the family holiday or your next romantic getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, TripOnline SA, Wotif.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your The Hermitage Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hermitage Hotel Mt Cook Village
- Hermitage New Zealand
- The Hermitage Hotel New Zealand/Mt. Cook Village