“Long awaited return visit”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
gathorneg...
Oxford, UK
“Long awaited return visit”
Reviewed 20 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Having stayed here with my daughter last year, I wanted to give my husband a chance to enjoy Mlini too. Miro and his wife were just as welcoming and a mine of information about the area, even providing my husband with information about bird watching locally. Miro is also an expert on local history and helped us to understand how the area was affected by the war. You would never know there had been military action until you inspect the older buildings closely for signs of damage. This year we walked further afield than before and found unspoiled countryside and deserted rocky beaches. Despite it being mid May we were able to swim several times in sparkling water. Take sea shoes to help you negotiate the seabed. There are several good local restaurants and seaside bars. Take the boat into Dubrovnik to explore the City walls [ a bit hot when we went! ] and enjoy the shady alleyways too. Mlini is a beautiful and quiet village but with all the amenities you could wish for. The apartment remains one of the most well kept and equipped that we have ever stayed in and has the bonus of a glorious view from the balcony. Thanks Miro for a wonderful short break.

20 May 2017
Thank you so much for your review - it was great to have you stay again with us. This time, it was pleasure to welcome you and your husband to enjoy Mlini in May. You are welcome any time in the future as there are many places to explore in the vicinity.
Thanks and best regards, Miro
Nick L
“Great place to stay.”
Reviewed 2 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Stayed there for the Reboot Develop 2017. For 5 days. It has a great view to the sea, and the beach is 2 min away.

Nice big bedroom. The bed was really comfortable. Also a big couch and a desk. Perfect for place my laptop to sit and work before going out. And it had Free internet with good speeds.

The hosts was really polite and always asking if needed anything. He even provide me with written info about the village. And where to find what. That was really helpful​.

When I visit Dubrovnik once again. I will definitely​ stay there again.

4 May 2017
Hi Nick,
Thank you for nice review and I am pleased that you enjoy to stay in my apartment and all was to your satisfaction. I'll be glad to welcome you in future again.
Best wishes,
Miroslav
Vaidotas...
Kaunas, Lithuania
“Everything depends from people and host of the apartment is super welcome and always taking care about his customers.”
Reviewed 30 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Everything in ideal condition in the apartment. Everything very clean even if you are pedant. Welcome wine :-) Miroslav is extreamly nice person always near and always looking for possibilitie to help even in maters where you don't expect. Very warm memories.
Very conveniently located to visit Dubrovnik and in the same time in very quiet place and with nice view from balcony.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
31 Aug 2016
Thank you Vaidotas for choosing my apartment to spent short vacation with a family in Mlini. I'm very glad that you were satisfied with accommodation and enjoyed to stay with us. I am looking forward to welcome you any time in the future again. Thanks and best regards to all Miroslav"
aagovic
Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
“Excellent place for holidays!”
Reviewed 7 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Very nice, spacious and newly furbished apartment perfect for comfortable and joyful holidays, meeting practically any demand of any age generation. Nice and clean beach is just beneath the house with numerous play yards in the pine trees all around the place. The owners are extremely kind and welcoming at all the times of stay. My family and I have travelled and stayed in many Dalmatian places and cities before but never seen such hospitality. Will try to go back this summer again!

Travelling group: Extended Family
9 Aug 2016
Thank you Amra for choosing my apartment with a family for vacation and for review on Trip Advisor. I am very glad that you were satisfied with accommodation and how you have felt during your stay. I am looking forward to welcome you back any time in the future. Thanks and best regards to all, Miro
gathorneg...
Oxford, UK
“Beautiful apartment in a stunning location”
Reviewed 26 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

My daughter and I stayed here last week and were delighted with the standard of the accommodation and the helpfulness of the hosts. We chose this apartment because of the gorgeous view from the balcony and its proximity to all the amenities and the beach. Miro was fantastically hospitable, even taking us to and from the airport and offered advice on all the activities we were considering. We had two delicious meals in the nearby restaurant and enjoyed the short walk down to the beach and the crystal clear water. There is an excellent supermarket at the other side of the village and a very good little shop very close by. We took the boat from Mlini to Dubrovnik and enjoyed our tour of the city walls despite the blistering heat. We spent many hours on our little balcony gazing out to sea and listening to the sounds of the families on the beach. The air conditioning in the apartment was the best I have ever experienced. Almost silent and really effective so we slept exceptionally well. The apartment felt very new and clean and contained everything we needed for a really enjoyable break. We would both like to thank Miro and his family for making us so welcome and going out of their way to make sure we were having a wonderful time. We shall definitely be back and have already recommended the apartment to friends and family.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the beautiful view
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
26 Jun 2016
Thank you Joy for review on Trip Advisor and I am very grateful for choosing my apartment. I'm very glad that you were satisfied with accommodation and enjoyed to stay with us. I am looking forward to welcome you any time in the future again. Thanks and regards Miro
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing